[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much weed do you need to smoke to become a musical genius?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

How much weed do you need to smoke to become a musical genius? Been smoking 5 bowls a day and listening to inspiration and Joe Rogan podcast for the past 3 weeks daily but my music is still crap. How do I reach musical enlightement like Jimi Hendrix, Dylan, Bryan Wilson, The Beatles etc.? They all smoked weed and did meditation shit and became musical gods.
>>
File: IMG_0014.jpg (45KB, 432x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
45KB, 432x309px
>>
5 bowls a day aint gonna make you creative shit's just gonna make you lazy son

baka
>>
>>73918032
How many bowls is enough?
>>
You should learn some music theory. It helps with songwriting to no end
>>
McCartney and Lennon had classical music training and played in a band for years before they started smoking weed regularly.
>>
>>73918051
a couple times a week hit a bowl and smoke a joint with the bros on fridays and then improv yourselves into oblivion :)
>>
File: 556895.jpg (681KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
556895.jpg
681KB, 2048x1152px
I've found that inspiration for me has come from many sources but since we are on the subject of drugs doing them may give you a fresh perspective on intangible things but dwelling on them too often can be too damaging. It's like looking at something new for too long it no longer becomes new and the lifestyle that is usually associated with it is shameful. If what you are really looking for is happiness and music makes you happy why do you need to control your chemicals further. Honesty and maturity are better things that arise from working on yourself. Its a lifelong battle no one has won. Music can be a fruit of that battle. Be original is the best advice I can give. Unoriginal music plagues the mainstream because the mainstream isn't about music but about money.
>>
learn to play or recreate good songs/parts of songs on an instrument or daw and see what elements make them click.
>>
>>73917994
move to dabs and become a true god
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 850x400px
>>73917994
>>
>>73917994
None till you are kinda good and learn the basics of music theory. If you can manage to write a semi decent song, THEN start taking drugs you fucking degen.
>>
You need to shoot up heroin bro
>>
>>73917994
I dunno but weed just makes me a lazy, unmotivated stupid cunt. I've been smoking daily before, and after work, eating edibles for the past almost six to eight months.

I need to quit but I fucking need it. I hate how hooked I am though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.