[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>almost half of the fucking population of earth has seen this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: rty.png (35KB, 190x171px) Image search: [Google]
rty.png
35KB, 190x171px
>almost half of the fucking population of earth has seen this shitty music video
>>
>>73917708

that's not how it works
>>
>>73917708
ive never even heard of this song wtf
btw paying for views is a thing
youtube is a game
>>
>>73917720
what do you mean thats now how it works?
>>
>almost half of the fucking population of earth has a YT account
>>
>>73917733

that's not how views works
>>
>>73917708
I haven't
>>
>>73917708
>almost half of the fucking population of earth has seen this shitty music video

Wrong, most of them is me watching the video on repeat.
>>
>>73917708
I've never even heard of this until now.

What the fuck.

How does it have that many views
>>
>>73917733
one person can watch the video more than once you cabbage
>>
I love this song. It's extremely well written and meaningful
>>
>no one on earth watched the video at least twice

wow, you're really dumb
>>
>>73917728
>>73919196
Fast and Furious/Paul Walker tribute
>>
>>73918935
true patrician
>>
>>73917708
>I'm not one of those people

I've never even heard this song
>>
>>73919196
bots trying to make this shit viral
>>
>>73919214
Kek
>>
File: 1499711800275.jpg (118KB, 1080x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1499711800275.jpg
118KB, 1080x1068px
>>73919271
>Fast and Furious/Paul Walker tribute

ah so thats why its probably a huge hit in all those 3rd world shitholes around the world

you know the subhumans who obsess over material bullshit like cars and watches while beating their wives and children and living in a shithole?
>>
>>73917708
i've never even heard of this song, have no idea who charlie puth is, haven't heard from wiz khalifa since black and yellow, how the fuck does this have so many views
>>
>>73919959
you're out of touch with pop-culture and the mainstream. that's something to be proud of honestly. i wish i was as pure as you
>>
this song is actually about being ratted on
>>
>>73919895
Definetly this, I live in a shithole and can confirm

People playing shit music from youtube, on their phone, at max volume, not even to a blutooth speaker or anithing bonus for doing it at a public space
>>
>>73917708
nah i just accidentally left that vid looped on my desktop while i was out over the long weekend.
>>
>>73917708
Youtube views aren't unique user views, it's just the amount of times it's been watched.
>>
>>73921278
Also the population of Earth has been 7 billion for a while, bud.
>>
Can anyone explain to me that crap Despacito song? Why tf is it so popular?
>>
>>73921733
DES
PA
CITOOOO
>>
>>73921733
I know there is the whole Justin Bieber remix and all, but I don't understand how it became so popular when you consider the musical """""composition""""""" on its own. There have been countless other reggaeton hit songs that, while terrible, are still packed with solid hooks. I've had to hear junk like it around my house, since I'm Hispanic.

But, there manages to be nothing exactly memorable, anthemic or catchy about "Despacito". I really don't get it either.

>>73919895
Sadly this.
>>
>>73919895
>a huge hit in all those 3rd world shitholes around the world

Do you have source for this?
>>
>>73919817
it has 2 billion views kek
>>
Despacito has 2.5 billion and has only been out since this January. It will overtake this by a lot.
>>
>>73921821
And on top of that, every single reggaeton song i've heard has the exact same drum beat.
>>
>>73919895
>liking materials
>bad
>shitting on 3rd world countries
>probably an autistic poorfag living in a 1st world country unable to take advantage of all the benefits it gives

How did this anon get so sad...
>>
>>73917708
does anyone think all those views are legit, I feel like a lot of vevo view numbers are inflated
>>
>>73922306
Its always inflated, you can't trust these statistics ever.
>>
you caan watch a video multiple times but you can also watch it with five people next to you
>>
>>73922101
Just scroll though the comments.
>>
>>73917708
This shit has overtaken Gangnam Style? What the fuck
>>
>>73917708
yeah its insane
one of the more forgettable pop songs of recent years
has absolutely no right to be there
>>
This fucking sucks now kpop is going to gradually stop being global and I'll be back to having a niche hobby ugh
>>
>>73917708
I doubt that it's entirely correct, but still... most of the world's population consists of retarded niggers and abominations. The new Dark Age will soon be upon us.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.