[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ran out of space on Spotify of all things. Which streaming service

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Ran out of space on Spotify of all things. Which streaming service should I switch to?
>>
what do you mean ran out of space
>>
>>73917092
probs the 10000 song limit
>>
File: 44544515151505.jpg (33KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
44544515151505.jpg
33KB, 680x464px
>>73917062

>ran out of space
>>
>>73917062
isn't the whole point of a streaming service that everything on the service is available to you? I get that there's a limit to songs you can save, but the whole thing is the library and what you have saved is kinda arbitrary and doesn't make it any easier to access
>>
>>73917062
Pandora One
>>
>>73917062
Get Google Play Music. It also comes with YouTube Red for like $8/mo
>>
>>73917471
Where are you? I'm paying $11.
But seriously, Google Play is best. No limits and you can upload stuff you own that isn't on the service so all your music is together.
>>
deezer is pretty good
>>
>>73917062

You don't listen to even 1/10th of the music you have stored, what are you hoping one day someones gonna look over your collection and be impressed? Just delete some of the shit you have and no longer listen to.
>>
>>73917062
who's ass is that?
>>
>>73917263
>Pandora
Literally facebook core
>>
>>73917062
>streaming music
>>
Switch to apple fag
>>
>>73917062
Save albums in playlists dumbass
>>
>>73918284
>and have no fucking songs
yeah as if
>>
ran out of space? how do u run out of space on a streaming service? switch to apple music
>>
>>73918284
Imagine actually using apple music
>>
>>73918543
imagine forcing a meme
>>
>>73918569
Imagine thinking that Apple music being the worst streaming service is just a meme
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.