[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, old laptop broke and i just got a new laptop, and i figured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

so, old laptop broke and i just got a new laptop, and i figured now would be as good as ever to fix my shit music tase

pic related, what i currently listen to. im looking for more funky and disco-y pop, as well as really dark, depressing/ambient stuff

tldr im a pleb and i need more music
>>
>>73914829
Stop listening to Marina and Lana Del Rey for start
>>
>>73914829
you're a lost cause bruv
>>
listen to OMD
>>
>>73914829

Beach House and Of Montreal
>>
literally none of that music has anything to do with funk or disco (unless you count the incredibly tenuous link between Aqua/Eurobeat and disco)

but i'm glad that OP is acknowledging he has to change whatever the fuck is going on in his head to make him think most of this is good
>>
>>73914829
Just listen to Trout Mask Replica then again backwards straight after
>>
>>73901686
Chart thread
>>
>>73914936
i know depression cherry is apparently good, any recs for Of Montreal? i've heard of them but ive never listened

>>73914949
froot is disco ish, but yeah i've been really digging that recently. and i think music is subjective but i want to expand and go deeper into it

>>73915004
i want to but im terrified im not going to like it
>>
>>73915196
oM's newest album is almost overly poppy and dancey so if you're into that check out that one. Hissing Fauna is the most popular album, has both melancholy tracks (The Past is a Grotesque Animal) and some upbeat ones (Suffer for Fashion). Any of the other albums in between may also be up your alley.
>>
Get some Gang gang dance and talking heads to start. Belong and fennesz would be a good start for ambient.
>>
oh fuck and blue bell knoll by cocteau twins definitely
>>
mirin your Lanas, but surprised you have Honeymoon ranked about B2D and Ultraviolence

I also think Froot has the best collection of songs overall, even though Are You Satisfied and Oh No are better than than anything on it

Get rid of the meme shit in your top 4 and move Lana up
>>
>>73915310
>>73915445
>>73915473
downloading now, thanks - ive heard good things about oM and obviously talking heads, but havent heard of the rest

>>73915492
its an unpopular opinion but i think honeymoon is her best album. also i think TFJ is her best album because i think all of the songs work really well together as a whole + obsessions and numb are her best songs

& i know the top shit is meme tier but dan barrett has my heart and i think hes honestly a genius
>>
>>73914829
if you like kyary you may like capsule, try more! more! more! (what a great album name too)
also just a personal rec but also japanese, try sayonara ponytail
>>
File: a o.jpg (69KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
a o.jpg
69KB, 600x596px
>>73914829
I can't stress listening to this enough
>>
>posting this with no shame
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.