[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Amy Winehouse /mu/? Personally, she might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9761.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9761.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
What do you think about Amy Winehouse /mu/? Personally, she might be my favorite mainstream female pop artist
>>
>>73910843
>THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO REHA *dies*
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12LCO5H1YaE
>>
>>73910893
Tasteless, played-out, you suck.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
A national treasure
>>
Amy Winehouse is my favorite female artist of all time. Her voice was so luscious, her songwriting really heartbreaking, and her music so different than anything coming out of mainstream pop at the time. She was a tragic figure haunted by addiction, something well documented in her documentary two years ago. She's an underrated all time great in my eyes.
>>
It's a damn shame so many people brush her off as just a drug addicted pop musician
>>
She was good, always liked her style. Have a friend who looks remarkably like her, with the beehive and all, except Hispanic.
>>
>>73912873
Lemme get her number
>>
I find her voice and music rather grating.
Her cover if Valerie is fucking terrible
>>
>>73912951
The original was shite too though to be fair
>>
>>73912944
I have my own designs on her, mate.
>>
>got jewed by her dad when she was alive
>asks him if she needs help but he says she's fine so he can continue jewing her
>dies
>dad doesn't care and continues jewing her after her dead
Sad! indeed.
>>
>>73912993
You're in the friend zone. Let me take it from here
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.