[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Her boyfriend's a dick, he brings a gun to school"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>"Her boyfriend's a dick, he brings a gun to school"

This lyric doesn't make sense. Even the most popular Chad in the school would get expelled at the least bringing a gun to school after Columbine.
>>
>>73910360
>This lyric doesn't make sense
Since Bob Dylan, that's pretty much always the case
>>
>>73910360
They never said that he got caught but then they let him away because he's a chad, they just said that he brings a gun to school.
>>
isn't bringing automatic rifles to school an american folk tradition?
>>
File: christgau4.jpg (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
christgau4.jpg
24KB, 300x225px
Wheatus [Columbia, 2000]

Wiseass fratbags-too smart for college, too stoopid for their own good ("Wannabe Gangster," "Teenage Dirtbag"). *
>>
>>73910360
it's a euphemism for his dick
>>
>>73910391
Yeah but what are you gonna do with it at school? You can't flash it because then you'd have to ditch it before someone told a teacher and you certainly can't use it because it's loud as fuck.

>>73910440
But every dude brings his dick to school.
>>
The song is set in 1984. It's about Ricky Kasso.
>>
>>73910457
>what are silencers
>>
That dude's voice annoys me so much. I can't listen to them.
>>
>>73910360
It's weird that in the video for that song they give a pass on "dick" but censor "gun"
>>
>>73910486
Hollywood isn't real life anon
>>
>>73910457
yeah, but he walks around with it hanging out
>>
>>73910511
people really freaked out about columbine
>>
>>73910428
*tips*
>>
>>73910725
Yeah. If you're younger than 25, you probably missed the whole mesh/clear backpacks thing. Fell right on top of me, though.

You had a choice:

clear plastic
>only comes in straight-up gay rave colors, shows dirt like a motherfucker, quickly turns into a dirty faggy neon piece of garbage you have to wear everyday

mesh
>expensive, rips within a month of use, you spend the rest of the year with your $60 backpack in progressive stages of disintegration like a modern art piece or something

not to mention the metal detectors, instant suspensions and forced psychologist sessions for joking "I'm going to kill you," armed guards on campus, video surveillance cameras...
>>
>>73910839
You know, it's funny, I'm just thinking about it now, but there was a period of three years there (1998-2001) in which showing up for class in the sixth grade was a bigger security ordeal than getting on an airline. You could bring hunting knives onto those things back in the day.
>>
>>73910839
>>73910910
When I was in high school after Columbine in Australia, I was in detention filling out a form that you have to do in there, and when it said "What will you do in the future instead of what you did" I jokingly wrote "Bring an AK-47 to school" to fuck with the teachers and the only reaction was the principal and one teacher being slightly concerned for the rest of the day and then nothing else.

I probably would've gotten the full school shooter treatment if I wrote "knife" instead considering a teenager getting a gun here is unheard of, but it just make me think about how much of an impact Columbine had in America but nowhere else.
>>
>>73910360

at some point i will lose control.

this fucking song is playing at least 3 times every fucking day in my fucking local german radio.

WHOEVER THE FUCK CHOOSES THIS FUCKING SONG ALL THE FUCKING TIME WILL BE LAID DOWN BY MY FUCKING HAND

dont even know who the fuck still listens to this shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.