[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hwy /mu/ I made a video reaction for Nine Inch Nails new son

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Hwy /mu/ I made a video reaction for Nine Inch Nails new song, appreciate if you liked and subscribed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JXoG5-taSM
>>
>>73910330
You should put yourself out of your misery.
>>
>>73910330
lol what a useless service you provide
>>
>>73910343
thanks for the feedback
>>
>>73910330
This thread is cancer. Leave this board and never come back.
>>
>>73910387
>>73910366
op here, any tips on how to make better videos?
>>
>>73910330
Someone needs to make a reaction video to his reaction video of the new NIN song.
>>
>>73910439
thiss
>>
>>73910421
Yes: don't make reaction videos.
>>
>>73910483
any ideas for videos? maybe tutorials or something?
>>
>>73910439
THis
>>
>>73910421
listen to the song first. actually write a script. read script to camera with decent lighting and audio equipment. edit for pacing and mistakes

tl:dr don't be lazy
>>
>>73910439
someoneeeee pls
>>
>>73910553
read script you mean like my impressions of the song?
>>
>>73910577
Go away.
>>
>>73910577
not your impressions, your elaborate, written-out, thought-out analysis of your impressions of the song

nobody gives a shit if some dumb millenial finds Trent's music crazy enough to make him do funny faces. But we like listening to people describe and analyze stuff as background noise while we're drawing gay fanart of Trent.
>>
>>73910577
watch the needle drop and deep cuts for some well made video music reviews, if you want some inspiration/ideas to steal from. Standing out from the crowd won't be easy though
>>
>>73910630
why are you humoring this retard
do you really want him to stick around on this board

>>73910668
>watch the needle drop and deep cuts for some well made video music reviews

lol you're as dumb as he is
>>
>>73910705
music reviews don't have to be smart or accurate, they just have to be entertaining
>>
>>73910705
Fandango is the archetypal music youtuber and pretty much created the current trend, so he's essential to study. I'm talking more about format and production quality. and deep cuts dindu nuffin
>>
>>73910799
>>73910705
>>73910668
thanks for the pointers guys! I'll work on my stuff and post when ready :)
>>
>>73910814
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
>>
>>73910918
what?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.