[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's not beat around the bush here. Mark Kozelek's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sun-kil-moon.jpg (64KB, 640x325px) Image search: [Google]
sun-kil-moon.jpg
64KB, 640x325px
Let's not beat around the bush here. Mark Kozelek's latest albums have sucked as hard as his head is fat.

He needs to go back to something similar to his late RHP or Ghosts of the Great Highway period if he wants to retain a shred of dignity and get me to actually buy his albums again.
>>
that christmas album was terrible

>Last night I thought about watching A Christmas Carol
>And how I used to watch it every year with my dad
>Oh god I love my dad
>I can't remember if it's Michael Caine or Patrick Stewart, all I know is I've still got the VHS somewhere
>But it might be at my old house, if in which case it is I'll have to watch something else
>Unless it shows up on TV at some point, but I might be half asleep or half drunk by that point to care
>But that doesn't mean that I wasn't meant to find some poetry to make some sense of this
>To find a deeper meaning in this senseless tragedy
>Oh Michael Caine, I'll sing your name across every sea

jesus christ
>>
Het it's Mark here. Shut up faggot.
>>
mark is a genius for changing his style. he's a progressive artist, he's made it abundantly clear that he doesn't want to become a nostalgia act that churns out tours and mediocre attempts at his past glory. he recognized that his voice was going, and did something new and unique with it, and i commend that desu
>>
Fuck Mark for not putting Ghosts on Spotify.
>>
>>73896288
mark cozelcock
>>
>>73896288
Common as Light and Love Are Red Valleys of Blood is unironically the best thing he has ever done

period.
>>
>>73896288
Universal Themes is a classic though.
>>
>>73896483
If you had to use the word unironically then you actually meant it ironically.
>>
>>73896499
how do you figure?
>>
>>73896596
;)
>>
>>73896288
>if he wants to retain a shred of dignity and get me to actually buy his albums again
He doesn't care if you specifically buy his albums again or not
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.