[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUICK MOTHER FUCKER! YOU'VE GOT 10 SECONDS TO NAME YOUR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0129.jpg (50KB, 692x384px)
IMG_0129.jpg
50KB, 692x384px
QUICK MOTHER FUCKER! YOU'VE GOT 10 SECONDS TO NAME YOUR FAVORITE ALBUM OF ALL TIME AND GIVE YOUR REASON WHY!
>>
File: download (1).png (340KB, 430x380px)
download (1).png
340KB, 430x380px
>>73893300
THE DIVISION BELL

ITS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL AND PEACEFUL
>>
>>73893300
yeezus
>>
Paul McCartney has written most of my favorite melodies of all time with a fat bass line underneath for support. Ram is no exception. The variety of moods and crescendos are phenomenal. It's like the greatest Beatles album that was never made. Only made better because you don't have to skip the John, George, and Ringo tracks.
>>
File: happiness.jpg (3MB, 1425x1425px)
happiness.jpg
3MB, 1425x1425px
I've loved it for 8 years and it has yet to lose any of its appeal. Its so fucking dense with ideas too.
>>
future days

can are masterful musicians who can develop a groove like no one else
>>
File: Underoath-Define.jpg (11KB, 400x400px)
Underoath-Define.jpg
11KB, 400x400px
>>73893300
I like the way it sounds.
>>
File: Nigger.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
ROAST ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Incriedibly original and unique, there really isnt anything else like it. Feels like an adventure. No filler. Amazing guitar playing and arrangements. I always want to put it right back on immediately after it finishes
>>
>>73893368
but why?
>>73893432
good choice senpai, the progression between each groove is worth every second.
>>73893443
better than TOCS?
>>
>>73893473
>better than TOCS?
Easily.
>>
>>73893483
well now i'm obliged to listen to it and either agree with you or call you a plen
>>
ok computer

good structure, yes
>>
Garden of Delete rn
it manages to pull off things that i usually hate (chipmunked vocals, videogamey sounds) so well that i stop hating them
>>
Don't have one. Having a favourite album/song is a pleb thing

Still I have an obscure and unknown favourite artist, that's why im a patrician.
>>
File: Madvillainy_cover.png (121KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
Madvillainy_cover.png
121KB, 399x399px
>>73893300
Some albums to me feel like they have different ratios of instrumentation and lyricism, this album's maxed out on both sides 10:10
>>
File: folder.jpg (93KB, 600x600px)
folder.jpg
93KB, 600x600px
jeff mangum managed to create a very convincing interpretation of what dying sounds like with the last two tracks, creating the perfect closers for an already brilliant album
>>
>>73893300
Black mud, because it's the best blues rock album and its performed by one of my favourite, and one of the best blues musicians of all time. Muddy worked well with the larger arrangement, i love the re imagination of his classic songs. It's different but very true the originals.
>>
File: 3609Ulver.jpg (49KB, 441x432px)
3609Ulver.jpg
49KB, 441x432px
>>73893300
VOCALS TRACKED 200 TIMES
ONE MAN CHOIR
FOLK SMITTEN MAJESTY
ECHOES FROM REVERB MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M IN THE MOUNTAINS

FUCK PLEASE DON'T KILL ME KILL HELLHAMMER INSTEAD HE'S A CUNT
>>
>>73893300
American Football LP1
>>
File: smilebeachboys.jpg (1MB, 2700x2700px) Image search: [Google]
smilebeachboys.jpg
1MB, 2700x2700px
>>73893300
it's better than Sgt. Pepper, and would've been considered essential 60s-core if it came out when it was supposed to.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.