[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://rateyourmusic.com/list/Qwer ty100/the-hipster-collec

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: qwerty.jpg (35KB, 236x300px) Image search: [Google]
qwerty.jpg
35KB, 236x300px
https://rateyourmusic.com/list/Qwerty100/the-hipster-collection/

/mu/ will never ever recover from this
>>
>>73891308
Qwerty100 types too much text, holds an insufferable personality and is far too opinionated about music. He holds the title as one of the worst users on rateyourmusic and that's saying something considering how cringeworthy rateyourmusic is 90% of the time.
>>
>this thread again
>>
File: Download.jpg (7KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
7KB, 262x192px
>>73891308
>>
>>73891351
plus i just think he has far too much time on his hands and should really question his life choices when it seems he spends the majority of his time writing "pointless, silly rants"

i don't get how these are fun to write nor entertaining to read and you'd have to be a right bitter, cynical sadsack with not much going for your life to take enjoyment out of either.

there's writing and reading stuff because you enjoy music, and then there's just massaging your own ego and jerking off to the opinions that come with it in order to pretend that you're doing better than everyone else on the entire planet
>>
is this guy actually 46? this is really fucking sad if so.
>>
>>73891308
he has shit taste and writes way too fucking much.
>>
>>73891308
the immense prevalence of ad hominem and strawmen is almost humorous

I'm assuming this is satire?
>>
>>73891308
"Waahhhh if i don't like it, it's hipster music."
>>
>>73891308
This made me laugh because of how dumb and autistic this is
>>
How are there still people mad about hipster culture? I thought that shit died back in 2012.
He just sounds like your typical boomer ranting about "real music" and how shitty millennials are.
The archetypal hipster he's ranting about doesn't exist. I don't like people who use music as social currency either, but he seems to be obsessed with making this strawman for himself that he can be mad at.

>he links to a PJW video on his profile
heh
>>
>>73891308
>only guy I like on there is BoC
Feels good man
>>
>>73891308
>those reviews and scores
how pleb can he get
>>
>>73891308
only thing that's amazing is how many people are only seeing this thread for the first time
i'm almost certain you have like a wordpad document saved with this link just to post it every few weeks like no one will notice
>>
>Has a link to MAINSTREEM METEOR
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.