[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /mu/, I have been trying to find the name of a song that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: record-1.jpg (2MB, 3279x3172px) Image search: [Google]
record-1.jpg
2MB, 3279x3172px
Hey /mu/, I have been trying to find the name of a song that I heard a few days ago. I have heard it alot in my young childhood from the radio, but yesterday I heard it from someone elses car while at a red light for about 10 seconds, and it conpletely flooded me with memories and nostalgia, and not knowing the name is honestly killing me. I know very little about it, and I am musically inept, so please bare with me.

Song is oldish, definitely pre 90s, but not too old, definitely post 50s. I would say 70s- early 80s would be the best range, but I never know.

Guitar and percussion is in it

It speeds up drastically then slows down but it sounds good how they do it and its not random

And I think they say the word "brother" around whenever its speeds up

It speeds up kind of like Ram Jam - Black Betty does, and the song sounded ALOT like black betty (the way its formatted, like the order of sections of medley and parts with lyrics and parts without lyrics)

Sung by (multiple) males, has a country feel, but didnt have that kind of squaredance / hoedown / hillbilly violin thing like some country songs do.

It definitely isnt a 'story' type country song like The Devil Went Down to Georgia (I dont think)

If you have any clue, or any possible ideas, please throw your suggestions my way. I will try to answer questions to the best of my ability, but my memory of the song is very foggy.
>>
>>73890196
>>
>>73890072
Pearl jam alive?
Bad guess its all I got to offer
>>
Bump D:
>>
>>73890281
No, sadly, but thats a good song!

I doubt the one im thinking of would break 1M views on youtube, though.
>>
post a vocaroo
>>
>>73890358
I cant. I heard it for 10 seconds while at a stoplight.
>>
>>73890382
post a vocaroo of you humming it
>>
>>73890508
I cant even remember how it goes, to be honest.
>>
Something by CCR maybe? Or the soundtrack of O Brother, Where Art Thou? Was it rock?
>>
>>73890615
Kind of rock, like light rock. Alot of speed changes, too.
>>
>>73890309
Also I take the 1M view thing back... I have no clue.
>>
Final bump.
>>
Idk man the only song I know that speeds up and slows down is Heroin by VU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE
>>
maybe it's Queen
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.