[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those of you who consider Graduation to be Kanye's best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Those of you who consider Graduation to be Kanye's best album, may I ask why that is? I see it around on here quite a bit and I just don't understand it. I mean, I like the album, but I don't understand how it could be anyone's favorite album of his.
>>
literally nobody says that and you deserve to be banned
>>
>>73889583
I've seen people say it plenty of times on here though. Unless all of them were just trolling
>>
graduation cant be kanye west's best album since there's at least one song on it (drunk and hot girls) that is just plain awful
>>
>why that is?
First of all, it was his first attemp to make a straight pop record, while previous albums were hip-hop with pop sensibility. Short (13 tracks), no skits. So it just helped me to understand that not all pop music is garbage when I was younger, it's not that this album in particular is more coherant than any of his others. My personal favorite of his. Not gonna claim that Graduation is his best, obviously.
>>
>>73889558
The album has some really good tracks that make you feel good and confident, and also it has Flashing Lights, Champion, Good morning and Homecoming which have some of the best beats of the 2000s. Aesthetically it's Kanye at his best, he uses colorful animal art whlie almost everyone else at that time was just some random gangsta rapper. Plus it's cool that he samples Can on one song. Sorry for my awful reviewing skills btw, my English is not that good
>>
>>73889583
Nice trips
>>
>>73889558
It's his worst.
>>
>>73889558
>Sampled some great pop songs
>Features memorable artists
>5 singles
>Pleb freindly
>Actually produced every track
>>
>>73889748
>Drunk and Hot Girls
>Awful
you obviously don't know art
>>
>>73889558
No filler, no real trash songs besides Drunk and Hot Girls.
Maybe I'm just blinded by nostalgia but it's my favorite. MBDTF is the overrated one.
>>
All I can say is fuck the US release for taking out Good Night, the best way to end the album
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.