[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>and if the world ever has an apocalypse i will kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: xxxt.png (349KB, 714x638px)
xxxt.png
349KB, 714x638px
>and if the world ever has an apocalypse i will kill all of you fuckers
>>
What on God's green earth could he possibly have meant by this?
>>
this was the cringiest thing ive seen this year
>>
File: o.png (571KB, 733x675px) Image search: [Google]
o.png
571KB, 733x675px
the Schopenhauer of our generation
>>
>>73887886
how is he adlibbing without opening his mouth right before his verse???

that's what i wanna know, lol.
>>
>>73888178
it's the other rappers you fucking retard
>>
>>73888194
no its not, it x's for sure, playboi doesn't sound like that, neither does ugly or man hobbit. retard
>>
>>73888178
it's ok everyone does it these days
>>
>>73887886
I think X and his fucking "i could do better but im just gonna fuck around and not even try" act is so fucking high schooler and ironically makes him seem like a huge try hard
>>
>>73888194
those are his adlibs, he's done them plenty of times before for me to know how they sound like because im a fucking autist. also, playboi carti and madeintyo don't have enough husk in their voices to sound like that.
>>
xxxwhinybitchboy
>>
>>73888178
if you look at his interview there is clips of him rapping on beat. probably got it from there. don't know why they didnt air it
>>
>>73887886
He wants to destroy the leaf village
>>
>>73888178
i bet his original verse was a 20 minute lecture about how XXL is a tool of the NWO and that they're poisoning the water supply and to WAKE UP SHEEPLE. glad they cut that shit to just 30 seconds.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.