[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad's taking me to see to petty this weekend. Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1499636977196.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499636977196.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
My dad's taking me to see to petty this weekend. Who the fuck is Tom petty?
>>
He's free.

Free falling.
>>
>>73885971
OH no! That's who sings that song. I fucking hate that song fuuuuuucccckkkkkkk
>>
>>73885815
Just stay for The Waiting and American Girl, and then leave.
>>
He also gets to the point and rolls another joint.
>>
>>73885815
He's a shitty pop musician that was famous in the 80s
>>
>>73886074
this is embarrassing to say on /mu/ but both him and Billy Idol have made great songs that really stand up and should be appreciated.
>>
>>73886125
theres literally nothing wrong with power pop
>>
He played in the tiny fucking village next to my tiny fucking village. It was literally just a road with houses and farms and Tom Petty played in one farm the only road became a no stopping zone with police the whole night.

My parents went to see him and I was supposed to pick them up. End of the night comes and there are just 40 year olds passed out, lining the curb.
I see my parents unconscious amongst the others. I can't stop though because it's illegal and the police are right there.
So I leave them unconscious and go home and they came back sometime around 5AM after they'd woken up/been moved on
>>
>>73887650
that's kinda cool
>>
he slipped on peepee at Costco
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.