[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people get so insanely butthurt when I say I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: f25.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
f25.gif
2MB, 460x259px
Why do people get so insanely butthurt when I say I don't like The Beatles?
>>
>>73881419
because you are a contrarian
>>
>>73881419
Go to bed, Piero
>>
File: guTc54g.jpg (76KB, 1058x975px) Image search: [Google]
guTc54g.jpg
76KB, 1058x975px
I have never listened to a single Beatles album, debate me.
>>
Because they are LE CLASSIC XD!!!!!!!! MY daddy saw the BEETLES ON ACID while HE DROPPED ACID in the 1960S AKA the PRIME OF ALL MUISC (if you didnt know already) if you do not like the BEET BOYS than you are a CONTRARIAN MORON boY!!!
>>
>>73881419
can you say why you don't and what part of their work you have listened to?
>>
>>73881679
What compels someone to type this?
>>
>>73881679
Can you try talking like an adult next time? Thanks.
>>
>>73881690

Because it's the typical response of any nigger shill for the beatles.
>>
>>73881700
No
>>
>>73881419
Because you have to, OP.

Punk was officially destroyed, and anyone who didn't get with the program has to die.

Them's the breaks!
>>
>>73881734

kk
>>
>>73881419
Because refusing to listen to their albums is just lazy, especially for someone who uses a music discussion board. Just do it, for crying out loud.
>>
File: IMG_2348.png (159KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2348.png
159KB, 375x360px
Because people need others to agree with them to validate their own opinions.
>>
>>73881419
Goes against their programming

With that said beetles are good. The Beetles are underrated by people who don't like them and overrated by people who do like them
>>
>>73881419
Probably the same reason you can't say anything negative about any classic movie or book. They have been deemed 'Great' or 'Good' by consensus over time, and so you are only permitted to analyze them, but never criticize them. If you look at contemporaneous reviews and such, you'll see somewhat fairer assessments.
>>
Bea... Tles?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.