[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[super obscure band i am casually mentioning so i can show you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: ambiguousfilename.jpg (41KB, 502x503px) Image search: [Google]
ambiguousfilename.jpg
41KB, 502x503px
[super obscure band i am casually mentioning so i can show you plebs how cultured i am]
>>
>>73880601
[comment disparaging said album sheepishly hoping no one figures out I've never even heard of it]
>>
File: anime girl ahegao.png (3KB, 484x419px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl ahegao.png
3KB, 484x419px
[oblivious pleb insists that you should not listen to obscure album when you could listen to mucore of the same genre]
>>
File: DSC00258.jpg (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00258.jpg
1MB, 1440x1080px
>posting obscure as fuck trve kvlt mettul album
>with no band name or album name on the cover
>on cassette tape
>and the cassette tape is one of only 100 pre-release, pre-master, real-time-dubbed, hand-lettered, hand-assembled tapes

i sure hope you guys don't actually do this
>>
File: ech.png (179KB, 1024x946px) Image search: [Google]
ech.png
179KB, 1024x946px
>>73880717
I dont visit /metal/ because of this.
>>
>>73880753
Really? Because it's basically just me that does that. /meal/ basically never shows any participation in actual metal culture, they just talk about memes.
>>
>>73880797
those threads are literally filled with Argentinians. its why that general is like that..
>>
>>73880846
Argentinians? The logic checks out. South America is simultaneously the best and worst thing to happen to metal. They're too stupid to make anything but legit old school kvlt metal but at the same time they're poor faggots who have to fall back to free, repercussionless internet forums like 4chan to participate in any kind of community because they don't have the money to go to concerts, but tapes, buy patches, etc.
>>
>>73880797
Honestly i havent been on one in a while, i was just assuming it was like that knowing both /mu/ and black metal nurds. c.u ther
>>
*poindexter faggot comes in and says "ha ha u can reverse image search it, u know"
>>
>>73881618
>[reverse image search comes up with nothing]
[mentions how reverse image search comes up with nothing]
[thread dies]
>>
>>73881657
It's much worse on /tv/ where jackoffs post a bunch of screenshots from movies you're meant to know
>>
>>73881697
EXACTLY especially on those shitty "take a screenshot at 23:52 and others try and guess the movie" threads, and theyre too special to give up the answer cause MUH OBSCURITY
>>
File: 1456621427070.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1456621427070.png
551KB, 964x912px
[me googling all the bands mentioned in this thread]

>>quote
hahaha so true
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.