[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>LIGHT NIGGA >DARK NIGGA >FAUX NIGGA >REAL NIGGA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: GTY_oj_glove_jef_150921_4x3_992.jpg (126KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
GTY_oj_glove_jef_150921_4x3_992.jpg
126KB, 992x744px
>LIGHT NIGGA
>DARK NIGGA
>FAUX NIGGA
>REAL NIGGA
>RICH NIGGA
>POOR NIGGA
>HOUSE NIGGA
>FIELD NIGGA

STILL NIGGA
>>
>it took Jay-Z 14 years to release another great classic album

Kek and faggots say he's the best rapper ever...yeah fucking right. He's about 3-4 years too late with all that conscious rap shit.
>>
>>73874783
4:44 is his ONLY good album, not even memeing, I HATE Jay-Z but 4:44 is a classic. I fucking love it but hate everything he's done in the past - everything.
>>
>>73874803
>album only been about maybe a week
>it's a classic

You're a fucking retard and your opinion is automatically null and void. You haven't even had enough time to properly digest the music and you're harping on and on about it being a classic you idiot.

Reasonable Doubt, The BluePrint and The Black Album are all classic albums. The Black Album being his last great album, everything else in between has been decent to mediocre. Production wise MCHG had potential to be a classic but the lyrical content was absolutely trash, the production was GOD TIER though.

4:44 is a good album as it stands right now but labeling it a classic already? lol
>>
>that music video

GOAT
>>
>>73876203
>yo man I'm rich as fuck and know the president on a first name basis but I'm still oppressed
>to fight oppression let me show a bunch of lip flapping mammy stereotypes so I can call white people racist when they laugh at it.
>nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga
>ay yo hol up I'm solving racism guys.
>>
>>73876257
Nigga I just love old cartoons
>>
>>73876257
t. mad ass racist white boi

>>>/pol/ is that way retard
>>
>>73874803
this
>>
>>73874803
>>73876544
>>73876530
>>73876311
brainlets
sad!
>>
>>73876913
>cucklet calling someone a brainlet

lel
>>
>>73874706
doesn't rhyme that much
>>
>>73875250
this
>>
>>73876530
On the contrary. I think black people should stop focusing on the lowest common denominator of their culture and putting themselves down. I mean by what logic does taking the worst slur hurled at you and saying it 100s of times a day "take the power out of the word"? Has it lost it's power over the past 30 years? of course not. It's fucking retarded. It doesn't take a /pol/ racist to notice the massive amounts of retarded doublethink in the black community.
>>
>>73878281
I don't think a single person in the black community says or call each other "niggas" because it "takes the power out of the word" assuming something like that just goes to show how little you know about the black community. I mean you can read off statistics and pretend like you know but you really don't.

With that being said, as a black person I don't get offended by the word "nigger". I'm even guilty of using the word as a term of endearement because of my peers, but I've noticed that as a I got older I said it less and less and less. If I'm not around another black person I don't even use the word honestly.

It's retarded to let a word offend you. For older black people that live through that era I can completely understand it...but for someone as young as me (25 yrs old), I was never sprayed with a fucking hose. I didn't have people asking me to guess how many fucking marbles were in a jar in order to vote, or to get on the back of the bus. Which is why I don't understand how people in this day and age get offended by someone calling them a "nigger". I'd be more offended if someone said something that attacked my personality not just some baseless assumption or random statistic that doesn't effect or represent me in the slighest.

TL,DR words are just words. I don't care if someone calls me King Nigger of Niggerville, as long as they don't physically touch me.

TL,DR 2 let's get back to the topic at hand because I hate talking about society and politics.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.