[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since the OKNOTOK cassette is out I've updated the Radi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: RADIOHEAD.jpg (86KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
RADIOHEAD.jpg
86KB, 980x551px
Since the OKNOTOK cassette is out I've updated the Radiohead discography link

Radiohead discography (1992-2017)

https://mega.nz/#F!JV4hzBDB!6Zdn5OWimRdHnedJ_Vyurg

[All tracks 320kbps]

Albums:
Pablo Honey (plus bonus disc)
The Bends (plusbonus disc)
Ok Computer (OKNOTOK Version with bonus disc and bonus cassette)
Kid A (plus Bonus disc)
Amnesiac (plus bonus disc)
Hail to the Thief (plus bonus disc)
In Rainbows (plus disc 2 and I Want None of This)
The King of Limbs
A Moon Shaped Pool (plus bonus disc)

Singles:
Harry Patch (In Memory of)
These Are My Twisted Words
Supercollider / The Butcher
The Daily Mail / Staircase

Live:
I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings
In Rainbows From the Basement [Audio]
The King of Limbs From the Basement [Audio]

Enjoy!
>>
File: 295716779286855680.png (3KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
295716779286855680.png
3KB, 32x32px
radiohead fucking sucks
>>
does anybody have a link to just the cassette?
>>
>>73875045
Why do you want it? Honest question here, what advantage do you get from

A) listening to the cassette. Is it an aesthetic thing?

B) Listening to a digital rip of the cassette
>>
thank you :)
>>
>>73875045
you should be able to download just the cassette if you follow the link
>>
>>73875061
i don't know, radiohead is my favourite band, i'm interested to hear what's on it
>>
>>73875108
Surely just the album?
>>
>>73875101
i'm retarded, i just assumed that it was all one file. thank you
>>
>>73875147
no worries anon
>>
>>73875125
isn't it like demos and shit? i thought that's what it said on the ordering page, i didn't look at it too long because i'm broke as fuck
>>
>>73874084
lol i tried to google radiohead thinking whatever OKNOTOK is would show up first. All i got was a bunch of news articles talking about how everyone is pissed that Radiohead wont Boycott Israel.
>>
>>73874092
Whatever makes you sleep better man.
>>
>>73875125
No it's not just the album you smug, assuming piece of literal fucking shit. How about you actually research it a tiny bit before running your mouth like a complete idiot? It's unreleased demos, outtakes and shit. That's why he wants to hear it. Why the fuck would he care about hearing the original fucking album just on cassette? Do you genuinely think that's what everyone here has been excited about? Are you sick in the god damn head? You fucking idiot.
>>
>>73874084
Doing God's work, Anon.
>>
>>73874084
hey OP the metadata is fucked for the Cassette
the album name for tracks 7-17 of the Side B is "OK Computer" and it should be "OKNOTOK White Cassette"
just a heads up!
>>
>>73876143
actually the metadata is fucked up for everything
what a mess
>>
>>73874084

>downgrading the more dynamic OK Computer original to the more compressed 2017 release

yeah okay buddy
>>
File: IMG_3465.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3465.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
speaking of radiohead cassette tapes, some guy on reddit claims to have a been given a demo tape with their early stuff, possibly studio recordings of Stupid Car and Nothing Touches Me
>>
>>73875061
it's never seen before content from the recording sessions including demos and alternate versions of songs
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.