[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you listen to music using the Bill Burr method? If not th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bill_burr_800x600[1].jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bill_burr_800x600[1].jpg
138KB, 800x600px
Do you listen to music using the Bill Burr method? If not then what is your general strategy for music listening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWE3dL5NtIA
>>
>>73873461 (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>
I used to when I was younger, not so much now cause I'm better at other stuff than music.

Still kinda wish I was though.
>>
>>73873461
Too much.
>>
>>73873461
Depending on the album. Some are better for self inserting, with some I prefer to pretend I'm part of an audience (hi-fi recordings are really good at this). With the rest I'm just fine treating them as recordings and I just listen to the production or pay attention to an instrument, or I just inmerse myself in the mood and style of the song if it's something I'm already familiar with.
>>
>>73873925
Pretty much this. It depends on the song and the mood I'm in. I used to do what Bill describes a lot more when I was younger though. It's a little too cringe now though.
>>
Everything except the high school part. I've honestly never related to that fantasy even though it seems like everyone does. Usually I'm either at an arena or on some TV show.
>>
>>73874624
Did your high school ever have a "Battle of the Bands" competition?
>>
>>73873461
I didn't know people actually did this, I thought it was just people on 4chan pretending to be autistic.
Also DEEP LISTENING TECHNIQUE.
>>
>>73874624
yeah I've always imagined myself in some sort of dimly lit venue where people I know are there but I wasn't expecting them.
>>
>>73874668
if a 50yr old successful/famous/wealthy man does it then is it truly autistic?
>>
>>73873461
i used to but now I think about how they might've written the song
>>
>>73874773
>tfw when you realize everyone is autistic deep down
>some people are just better at hiding it
>>
>>73873461
>listens to all parts of the song
>do other people do this too?
>AM I SPECIAL???
but ive never fantasized about the highschool part, i fucking hated highschool
>>
>>73875277
by "do other people do this too?" I think he was referring to imagining yourself playing it (particularly in front of your old high school and everyone being impressed)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.