[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will people realize "Blurred Lines" isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1491732908554.jpg (32KB, 446x460px) Image search: [Google]
1491732908554.jpg
32KB, 446x460px
When will people realize "Blurred Lines" isn't rapey, but most men today are so limp wristed they wouldn't dream of making advances or flirting with a woman?
>>
back to >>>/pol/ with you, kiddo
>>
It makes me sad that it destroyed Robin's career, top-tier Blue Eyed Soul
>>
>>73864087
>Blurred Lines isn't rapey
nobody fucking cares, it's a non issue. i was at a fireworks show on the 4th of july, this song played and all the women were dancing to it
literally
no one
cares
get a grip
>>
>>73864116
Seriously, Lost without you is a really beautiful ballad.

>>73864123
>nonissue.
this ended the career of one of best classic soul singers of this generation
>>
>>73864140
it's his first and only hit. same thing with the "somebody i used to know" guy
>>
>>73864087
people wouldn't care about the lyrics if the song was good
>>
>>73864087
It's rapey but there is literally nothing wrong with rape unless you have STDs.
>>
File: 1470803662054.jpg (4KB, 251x193px) Image search: [Google]
1470803662054.jpg
4KB, 251x193px
>>73864087
It wasn't fucking rapey at all

and maybe rather than blaming the singer you should blame all the fucking dumb roasties that popularized it because I sure as hell don't know very many men who danced to it daily. Yet again, the fact that other women could at all be to blame for any of their problems is always completely beyond these people, so it shouldn't surprise me.

>>73864116
I thought the song that destroyed his career was being sued by I wanna say the family of Marvin Gaye
>>
>>73864255
You should be happy that they won that case. Taking influence and continuing an existing style and striving for authenticity isn't a crime.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.