[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, remind me to never take a recommendation from you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (777KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
777KB, 640x640px
Okay, remind me to never take a recommendation from you boring fucks ever again.
>>
Rockist.
>>
>>73862924
I don't really get this album either, I've tried multiple times but it's always bored me. Whatever, you don't have to like every highly praised album dude.
>>
idk if you're memeing or not but if you didn't like Ys, try Have One on Me, longer album but I think a bit easier to get in to.
>>
>>73862934
Post your chart

>>73862948
>idk if you're memeing or not
I'm not
>>
>>73862924

If you hate her voice, that's fine - to each their own. But read the lyrics, they're god tier. And her harp playing is exquisite.
>>
>>73862924
Her voice is le weird right? xD
>>
>>73862924
did you listen to grimes? check her music, it's really good.
>>
>>73864268
>But read the lyrics, they're
overwrought, contrived and ridiculous? I agree.

>>73864304
To someone who has only ever listened to adult contemporary in their life, sure?
>>
>>73862934
>doesn't like a rock album
>is a rockist
really activates the almonds
>>
Isnt this the chick banging that Jew samberg?
>>
Like making this thread is proving a point to anyone but yourself.
It's your loss, not ours
>>
>>73864671
Yep
>>
>>73864432
>overwrought, contrived and ridiculous
lol
>>
>boring

Absolutely scathing review anon, she's never work in the the industry again lmao
>>
Wow, the brave OP didn't like an album.
>>
That doesn't make any sense
Why would we remind you to not take recomnendations from us
When you can just not come here
>>
>>73864421
You guys are sad
>>
>>73865522
(you)
>>
Pleb
>>
who cares
see you next month when you make a thread saying "it clicked"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.