[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twenty First Century Schizoid Man > Moonchild > Epitaph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: kc.jpg (283KB, 1468x1468px) Image search: [Google]
kc.jpg
283KB, 1468x1468px
Twenty First Century Schizoid Man > Moonchild > Epitaph > In the Court of the Crimson King > I Talk to the Wind

This is fact.
>>
>>73862259
Epitaph > In the Court of the Crimson King >Twenty First Century Schizoid Man > I Talk to the Wind > Moonchild
This is a fact
>>
>>73862324
>summerfags not realizing Moonchild is the ultimate pleb filter
>>
>>73862333
Nice trips for a retard
>>
>>73862347
t. numale afraid of the truth
>>
Schizoid > Court > Wind > Epitaph > Moonchild
Moonchild is by no means bad, it just pales in comparison to the rest of the album.
>>
>>73862333
explain this meme to me

moonchild is the most accessible song on the album
>>
>>73862259
Twenty First Century Schizoid Man > In the Court of the Crimson King > Epitaph > I Talk to the Wind > Moonchild
Anybody who thinks Moonchild is anything but the worst is delusional.
>b-but muh pleb filter
>>
epitaph is the best track on this album by a lot, then ITCOTCK, then a tie between I Talk To The Wind/21st Century Schizoid Man/Moonchild
>>
>>73862259
This actually is correct.
>>
Moonchild > I Talk To The Wind > 21st Century Schizoid Man > Epitah > In The Court of the Crimson King
>>
Epitaph > I Talk to the Wind > Moonchild > 21st Century Schizoid Man > In the Court of the Crimson King
>>
How can you claim that this is a fact when musical taste is incredibly subjective
>>
>>73863566
that's not very /mu/
>>
21st Century Schizoid Man > I Talk to the Wind > Moonchild = The Court of the Crimson King > Epitaph
>>
>>73862259
Seems about right. I would put Moonchild after the title track though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.