[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post -your- musical artist. The one that you're either so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: scrmflms.jpg (5KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
scrmflms.jpg
5KB, 266x189px
post -your- musical artist. The one that you're either so fanatic about that their names are attached to you, or that artist that nobody knows or cares about except you.
>>
Not unpopular but Animal Collective. I've only been to three shows but my next tat is going to be the STGSTW artwork (also from a poem called There Will Be Stars, which has also come to mean a lot to me.) I've studied creepily into all of them and their crew as closely as possible. All of my friends associate them with me pretty much and I think this is a symptom of obsession for autism.
>>
Margot & The Nuclear So & So's. Every album is different but every song has a special place in my heart. The lyricism is messy but beautiful and the music behind it matches in such a perfect way. Listening to Margot and drinking wine is my ideal situation on any occasion.
>>
>>73858494
But I know about Screaming Females and Marissa, Anon.
>>
Probably Shiina Ringo.
>>
File: I Believe in You.png (2MB, 1597x1597px) Image search: [Google]
I Believe in You.png
2MB, 1597x1597px
Absolutely love this band. This album is the underrated masterpieces of 2002.
>>
Seconded for Animal Collective... I don't think any band will ever steal my top spot
>>
File: 1000x1000.jpg (140KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1000x1000.jpg
140KB, 1000x1000px
His first two albums are among my all-time favorites.
>>
The Buckley Boys
>>
File: Organ Harvest.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Organ Harvest.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
love to shill these guys here, but I don't think anyone will care much about them
>>
Modest Mouse 100% but also Deak with Sleep Cycle. Sleep Cycle resonated more with me than any other album I've ever listened to. It's an absolute masterpiece in my opinion.

Modest Mouse is probably the right answer though.
>>
File: burial.jpg (508KB, 703x504px) Image search: [Google]
burial.jpg
508KB, 703x504px
I will always listen to everything this man releases till I die or he stops making music

I actually really loved his latest ambient EP and I think the only reason people didn't like it was because it didn't have any beats, but they didn't realize he cranked the atmosphere to 11.
>>
File: ni9bSBe.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ni9bSBe.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
Lil Ugly Mane
>>73860481
also this

also been pretty obsessed with clarence clarity's music since no now
>>
>>73860481
Gregorian chant vibes on the last one
>>
>>73860569
>Lil Ugly Mane

this
>>
File: Seth.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Seth.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>73858494
Anal Cunt
>>
File: IMG_0531.jpg (35KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0531.jpg
35KB, 300x270px
I am literally the only person in my circle of friends and family who likes Bruce Springsteen and he's my all time favorite artist by far. Own tons of bootleg live albums, saw him in concert, met him in person, inspired me to make my own music, etc. He's my guy
>>
self defense family has been my favourite band for a couple years now, for both their music and the (admittedly better) bands that they opened me up to.
>>
File: CreativeMKE_RoryFerreira_1.jpg (30KB, 475x300px) Image search: [Google]
CreativeMKE_RoryFerreira_1.jpg
30KB, 475x300px
This guy. Everything he's released under either his milo or scallops hotel moniker has been a big part of my life/music rotation in some way. To the point where my friends associate me with his music. I also owe him for getting me into the hip hop genre in general. Sorta cunt-y on social media and whatnot, but whatevs
>>
Autechre
>>
>>73858494
Kishi Bashi

Severely underrated

Easily my favorite artist of all time.
>>
File: pinegrove2.jpg (628KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
pinegrove2.jpg
628KB, 940x627px
Pinegrove. Seeing them with my friends in high school was more or less my introduction to live music, and without that I don't think I'd have ever gotten into music as much as I did. I love how their shows are really intimate, especially when they're playing local, you can hear practically the whole room singing along to every song. I even had my first kiss at a house show they played at, so besides being my favorite band they've definitely got a lot of sentimental value to me
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.