[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>EVERYONE'S A LITTLE QUEER, WHY CAN'T SHE BE A LITTLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Rivers_Cuomo.jpg (29KB, 470x554px) Image search: [Google]
Rivers_Cuomo.jpg
29KB, 470x554px
>EVERYONE'S A LITTLE QUEER, WHY CAN'T SHE BE A LITTLE STRAIGHT?

Wow Weezer, isn't that a little problematic?
>>
weezer is a pretty cool guy
>>
>>73854181
i wonder when him and ween are gonna get back together
>>
File: le worried rivers face.jpg (34KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
le worried rivers face.jpg
34KB, 948x711px
why is pinkerton /mu/core again? it's such a shitty album.
>that part where they have to stop playing on across the sea because rivers had a pair of pantsu on his head while singing and tripped and fell over pat's drum set and they had to set it up again but kept recording but only until they finish setting up the drums again
>that part where matt's E string snaps on why bother and rivers whips his cock out and tells him to strum that instead, all the while matt is repeating the last word of rivers' sentences one octave higher
>that part in getchoo where brian stops playing cause he wants to go to mcdonalds so rivers brings the mic and when they get there he records the mexican working the drivethru saying "wha can i getchoo" and as soon as that last word is out he goes "AHUH" real loud and just keeps doing it for like 15 minutes until brian decides he wants a big mac with no pickles and a shamrock shake but it's july and they don't have them and the total is $1.45 and just after they leave matt says he wants a medium fries and asks to go back but rivers won't say yes or no he just repeats whatever matt says but in a much higher pitch voice and in an extremely racist chinese accent
>that part where rivers is sampling the evangelion theme on el scorcho but it's really fucking loud and you can hear his mom open the basement door and yell it him to turn it down but like really far back into the mix because it's just so fucking loud so eventually instead of arguing with her he just starts singing along so you hear "rivers you fucking faggot turn that crap down" interwoven with "hotobashiru atsui patosu de, omoide wo uragiru nara"
>that part in butterfly where brian rips a really long fart and he and pat are giggling about it in the background and rivers pretends not to hear them but he's getting annoyed that they're distracting him and you can hear him getting progressively more peeved as the song goes on
who can listen to this garbage unironically????
>>
>>73854158
>GOD DAMN YOU HALF JAPANESE GIRLS
>I'LL STICK IT IN YOU NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SCREAM
Wow, what the fuck Rivers, isn't that a bit weird?
>>
>>73854158
>EVERYONE'S A LITTLE QUEER, WHY CAN'T SHE BE A LITTLE STRAIGHT?
always thought this was a pretty funny and honest lyric
>>
>>73854256
>that part on the deluxe edition where matt comes back after his gender reassignment surgery to sing falsetto on longtime sunshine
>>
>>73854158
>I'M DUMB SHE'S A LESBIUM
>SHOULDN'T HAVE FED HER CEREAL FILLED WITH MY OWN CUM
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>73854335
wow thats fucked
>>
>>73854256
>that hidden pregap bonus track that's just the entirety of a finished, mixed and mastered version of Songs from the Black Hole played at 200x speed backwards with heavy reverb
Jesus I never knew Rivers could be that pretentious
>>
>that across the sea bside that's nothing but the sounds of a japanese woman screaming and whip noises

fuck man you need help
>>
File: feel.png (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
23KB, 400x400px
>>73854158
>tfw that song fully and truly speaks to u
>>
>YOU ARE EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL WHO LIVES IN SMALL CITY OF JAPAN
This guy went to Harvard?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.