[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think Born in the USA is a patriotic pro-America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Born In The USA.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Born In The USA.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
Why do people think Born in the USA is a patriotic pro-America song when he's taking a piss on the flag on the album's cover?
>>
No one thinks born in the USA is a patriotic song
>>
>>73853306
Ronald Reagan did
>>
>>73853324
He also had Alzheimer's
>>
who keeps a ball cap in their back pocket?
>>
>>73853306
you'd be surprised.
>>
>>73853300
>"That was unintentional. We took a lot of different types of pictures, and in the end, the picture of my ass looked better than the picture of my face, that's what went on the cover. I didn't have any secret message. I don't do that very much."
>>
>>73853300
>he's taking a piss on the flag on the album's cover
huh
>>
>>73853300
the only thing wrong with this is who tf keeps a baseball cap in their back pocket like that?
>>
>>73853381
real americans
>>
>>73853306
My mother did.
>>
I keep a double cheeseburger in my back pocket.
>>
>>73853995
i can't fit a double cheeseburger in my back pocket, but I have a little trick for this:
You take a normal baseball cap and shove the brim of your cap in your back pocket. If you do it right, your hat forms a little pouch perfect for storing your cheeseburgers in.
Never seen anyone do this besides me and my old pal Bruce from NJ... Haven't seen the guy since 1984, wonder what he's up to now
>>
>>73854065
Fuck, never thought of this.
>>
>>73853400
do you really think he'd publicly admit his best-selling album's cover was him pissing on the flag?
>>
File: tumblr_mghj6py1E61rf1uafo1_500.png (472KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mghj6py1E61rf1uafo1_500.png
472KB, 500x500px
>>73854114
I mean, his story seems to add up when you look it up.
>>
>>73854114
I don't really think it's him pissing on the flat. Unless he's just letting his dick hang willy-nilly. Most of us hold it though, so if he is pissing and holding, his dick is coming out of his right thigh.
>>
He was also kind of a chump
>>
>>73854168
in this pic he's starting to undo his belt
could go either way
>>
>>73853324
Mondale also tried to approach Bruce about using it as a campaign song, but Bruce declined.
>>
>>73854184
Plus we'd already see some piss marks on the flag.
>>
I mean I always saw this song growing up in record stores, I don't hate it, but I never listened to it.

I mean i would if somebody made me sure, which could happen and I'd comply, but I don't wake up everyday like I NEED TO LISTEN TO BORN IN THE USA. I wouldn't listen to any song if I was forced to, but this one I would.
>>
It's always dumbass rightwing politicians too.
>>
>>73853381
>>73853419

Are you trying to meme me or is this honestly surprising and foreign to you
>>
>>73854196
but in OP's pic, if the cover real is him pissing, it looks like he's pissing with only his zipper undone.
>>
>>73854389
GOOD point
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.