[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kevin Abstract >Frank Ocean >Tyler, The Creator I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: tyler-0.jpg (300KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
tyler-0.jpg
300KB, 1280x718px
>Kevin Abstract
>Frank Ocean
>Tyler, The Creator

I think it's pretty funny that gay black guys are tougher than straight white people. How does it feel knowing these gays guys can beat you up?
>>
How does it feel knowing that you're as irrelevant as us, if not more?
>>
File: gcci.jpg (50KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gcci.jpg
50KB, 500x281px
>>73853256
>They thought me soft in High School, thank God I’m jagged
Forgot you don’t like it rough, I mean he called me a faggot
I was just calling his bluff
I mean how anal am I gon' be when I’m aiming my gun
And why’s his mug all bloody, that was a three on one?

frank>kevin abstract
>>
>>73853256
how does it feel to get a high off of trying to emasculate total strangers?
>>
>>73853350
>>73853317
I'm just saying man. White people are beta now, you guys used to be Vikings and Knights. What happened? I can't picture white people today wearing armour or being masculine.
>>
How does this make you feel?

>https://jazztimes.com/features/homophobia-in-jazz/

The jazz world is one of the last cultural frontiers of old-fashioned macho, and in it, homophobia runs rampant. Since interviewing that pianist, I’ve met a multitude of jazz figures who pride themselves on soulfulness and sensitivity, yet are as sensitive as rednecks on the subject of homosexuality-especially its presence in jazz, which is not inconsiderable. Many of the same musicians who would flatten anyone who called them or a friend of theirs a “nigger” haven’t hesitated to tag somebody a “faggot,” if that person threatened their standards of masculinity.

One saxophonist, a gay man in his early ’60s, sums up what he sees as the persisting attitude: “If you are gay, you cannot be playing this music that requires you to have a much higher level of testosterone.” A veteran singer who has worked with European big bands remembers walking out on one of them, furious at being “harassed” by homophobic slurs. “Gays are the last whipping post in society,” he says. “A lot of mediocre musicians become section players, and they’re full of frustration. They turn that on any target. They’re with guys so much, they get a buddy system going. One guy in the trumpet section makes some idiotic remark, they all collapse in laughter. It’s gotten so that I avoid musicians.”

The male-dominated jazz community was hardly so open-minded. Early on, “faggy” became a convenient adjective for any kind of jazz that wasn’t rip-roaringly aggressive. In the ’50s, the eminence of “cool” West Coast jazz, lighter and more graceful than bebop, provoked a lot of jealous slurs on the other coast. “I can’t stand the faggot-type jazz-the jazz with no guts,” said Horace Silver in a 1956 Down Beat interview.
>>
>>73853385
>can't picture white people today wearing armor or being masculine
watch nfl football there's some tight hot white boys like you're looking for anon
>>
>>73853385
Armor is useless since the invention of the flintlock, and masculine attitudes imply a difference of gender.

It's not that I'm not masculine, luckily I live in a place where I can be sexist and get away with it, we just don't need to be.
>>
it doesnt

nothing does, anymore
>>
>>73853256
>I think it's pretty funny that gay black guys are tougher than straight white people.
as a black guy myself this pretty idiotic. we are still the minority race in america. if white ppl decided to go on a rampage we would be outnumbered and die.
>>
>>73853256
these scrawny gay negros would get the shit kicked out of them by 90% of the white peepo I know, and I don't exactly hang out with mma fighters. Just because your a massive pussy doesn't everyone else is, ya doofy oompa loompa.
>>
>>73853418
He was right though. West Coast jazz is shitty and gay.
>>
>>73853754
I'm Mexican though and there's more of us than whites
>>
> /me checks board

? Naming musicians in your post doesn't make this post about music. Go back to /b/.
>>
>>73853754
>still minority
its like you just discovered some deep covered truth. the only use for blacks is music or being a token for tolerance thing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.