[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I have a very wide range >Lists the same artist 3 times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: pleb.jpg (47KB, 949x596px) Image search: [Google]
pleb.jpg
47KB, 949x596px
>I have a very wide range
>Lists the same artist 3 times

Why is every girl on tinder such a massive pleb?
>>
women are a meme gender
>>
>>73853132

This

>I'm not like the other girls teehee
>same fucking taste in movies books and films
>>
anyone who is relationship invested doesn't waste any time on tfw no gf "music"
this means the entire population of tinder is going to be a plebe
>>
File: Spurdo delivery.png (4KB, 232x266px) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo delivery.png
4KB, 232x266px
It's a Tinder match, not your future wife. Just go out there and shag her.
>>
there has to be some femanons here, r-right?
>>
and so on...
ect
and all those

this is what people say when they realise they are chatting shit
>>
>>73853132
men are a meme
>>
>>73853122
Prove you're not a massive pleb, too.
>>
what's unironically a good place to find interesting girls?

I went to a hipsterish bar last week but they're insufferable SJW proto hipsters who you know go to protests just to take selfies and shit like that, and listen to hip hop to seem rebellious and cultured

I've realized dating apps are pretty terrible for finding authentic and interesting people to invest any amount of energy in. is there a better way?
>>
What are some bands or artists that you would've considered acceptable answers, OP?
>>
>>73853234
Grimes
Death Grips
>>
>>73853216
basically this
>tfw when girls my type always end up being lesbians
>>
File: notpleb.png (47KB, 335x596px) Image search: [Google]
notpleb.png
47KB, 335x596px
>>73853203
Pic related my top Spotify artists, although I know you'll call me a pleb anyway
>>73853151
There are literally 3 cookie cutter music tastes on Tinder, and everyone who has them still thinks they're unique
>>
File: 1499725505885.jpg (110KB, 911x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499725505885.jpg
110KB, 911x960px
>>73853216
>>
>>73853272
what are they.

trap, edm/house, indie? those are the most basic genres I can think of
>>
>>73853234
It's less that the answers themselves were unacceptable (though I do hate all of those bands) but more so that she says in her bio that she is a "music lover" and thinks she has a wide taste when she clearly doesn't
>>
a girl is not a favorite band, she is a whole person. not everyone experiences music the same as you. most people dont, in fact. that doesnt mean they aren't full and interesting people (that you can fuck)

besides, there are just as many men who dont give a shit about "good" music.
>>
>>73853298
I almost exclusively see people with Passionfruit as their anthem whose top artists are Drake, Kendrick and Future, people with Shape of You as their anthem whose top artists are Ed Sheeran, alt-J, Mumford and Sons and Mac Demarco, or a bunch of generic EDM I can't be bothered to remember.

So yeah, pretty much
>>
>>73853216
Give up on dating, devote your life to music. Men have the benefit of not having to spend 40% of our mental capability on children, not having children, or the need to bear children. Savor it, and use your newfound psychic capability on exploring a medium that even the most pretentious of art historians know to stay away from.

Good luck man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.