[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Because the Internet or Awaken, My Love? Which one is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 81c-v7-enML._SL1406_.jpg (289KB, 1406x1406px) Image search: [Google]
81c-v7-enML._SL1406_.jpg
289KB, 1406x1406px
Because the Internet or Awaken, My Love? Which one is better? Do you like the way Gambino's music and persona has been evolving? General Gambino thread.
>>
>>73852630

shit

this is a tyler board again faggot
>>
He was in the new spiderman lol
>>
>>73852630
dude's music is so boring.
He was good in that mystery team thing though.
>>
Because the Internet is the more consistently good album. There aren't really any dull tracks. But imo every song apart from Me and Your Mama and Redbone (why are both better than anything on because the internet) are boring as hell or just plain shit. I have no idea how California made it on there.
>>
>>73852707

This.

I wanted to really like Awaken but most of the album is just there.
>>
GIRL YOU REALLY
>>
>>73852707

I completely agreed with you until you shit talked California. IMO the 3 you pointed out are the best songs on the album and everything else is mediocre.

Not sure how to compare the two albums though. They're very different.
>>
i like because the internet but some of his lyrics are so fucking cringe. his transition to awaken, my love was too weird also. feels like he wasn't really sure what he was doing with that album or how he wanted to present it
>>
>>73852981
Kauai could be seen as a transition from BTI to AML. It has quite a few tones from BTI, but kind of builds upon them and moves further away from them over the course of the album.
>>
>>73852707

Baby Boy and Boogyman I think are quite good too, so I'd say only half the album is deserving of the hate.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.