[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last week I heard The Soft Bulletin for the first time and decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: The_Terror_cover.jpg (16KB, 220x221px) Image search: [Google]
The_Terror_cover.jpg
16KB, 220x221px
Last week I heard The Soft Bulletin for the first time and decided to work my way through the entire Lips discography. I skipped the pre-Transmissions stuff, saving it for the end.

At any rate, I just listened to pic related for the first time today and loved it. I've seen lots of negative/less than positive reviews of The Terror, and I may have only enjoyed it so much because I'm just experiencing their discography for the first time.

What does /mu/ think of The Terror? Has anyone had a situation like mine where you find a contentious album more enjoyable than many did who followed the band much longer? And I guess this can be a Flaming Lips general as well.
>>
way better than embryonic. it's definitely one of the lip's best albums
>>
one of my favorite albums.. unfortunately they've fallen off hard since then
>>
>>73851588
Oczy Mlody is next on my list and I'm not looking forward to it...
>>
>>73851445
First two tracks are Embryonic-tier, then it falls off a cliff
>>
LOT OF LUST TO FUCK WITH ME
>>
It's not bad but kind of tame compared to Embryonic which was a legit 10/10. With The Lips you can honestly say all of their albums are different at least.
>>
Great album. When i listened to the Lips entire discography in order a few years ago, this was the final one. Really made me excited for their future. Oczy Mlody may have sucked, but I truly believe they have another good album in them.
>>
>>73852056
I absolutely LOVE Embryonic but its not a 10
too many interludes and Frogs
>>
New Flaming Lips single Deflect the Light is an honest to gosh banger. Glad to see they can still make tunes
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.