[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the fact that this band is one of the most beloved and discussed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: radiohead.jpg (32KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
radiohead.jpg
32KB, 500x364px
the fact that this band is one of the most beloved and discussed bands on here proves that this board is filled with potential t-umblrinas and redditors
>>
>>73843116
fuck off nigger
>>
File: smugfroge.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
smugfroge.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
it makes me feel great about liking buttrock, pop, nu-metal etc... so I hope radiohead will never stop being discussed here.
>>
And?
>>
>>73843149
it's shameful to admit that you like Radiohead, since liking Radiohead means that you\re basically a tumblrina/redditor who for some reason went to the wrong website
>>
>>73843181
*you're
>>
>>73843181
Right, because all Radiohead fans are redditors/tumblrinas
>>
>>73843212
all Radiohead fans are potential redditors/tumblrinas
read OP
>>
quick give me some music to un-reddit/tumblr myself
>>
>>73843116
>not knowing /mu/ has always been left wing.

Cuckservatives are largely incapable of making palatable music, so why the surprise?
>>
Or it means that people want to feel superior by choosing to listen to this pretentious garbage
>>
>>73843314
Kid Rock
Godsmack
Clay Aiken
>>
File: 1496937267254.png (9KB, 446x399px) Image search: [Google]
1496937267254.png
9KB, 446x399px
>>73843348
>>
>>73843116
>potential t-umblrinas and redditors
that's retarded
liking literally any band makes you a potential tumblrina or redditor
i guarantee you that there's at least ONE redditor or tumblr user who likes your favourite band
>>
>>73843234
Who isn't a potential tumlrina?
>>
>>73843968
How about me you retard

I only listen to fine pieces of classical music like Bach's Goldberg Variations and only the finest of rock albums like Trout Mask Replica. But I assume a redditor like yourself will have trouble understanding those.
>>
>>73844002
Well you're still a potential one surely? You're obviously a very emotional and stubborn individual so you're not particularly far from being a tumblrina really, you just talk different bullshit with the same level of vehemence and ignorance.

I look forward to your reply about how none of that is true. I'm sure it will be most illuminating.
>>
>>73843116
I agree OP.
>>
>>73843968
me
>>
>>73843116
but what if i only listen to the hard rock radiohead songs like palo alto and trans atlantic drawl
>>
>>73843116
Reddit is liking Radiohead
4chan is liking The Beach Boys
>>
>>73845799
But there's people on 4chan who like radiohead and there's people on reddit who like the beach boys
>>
File: 3l6306gtwk8z.jpg (27KB, 452x303px) Image search: [Google]
3l6306gtwk8z.jpg
27KB, 452x303px
>>73845799
But I like both
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.