[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autechre would never do anything as stupid as this http://a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: autechre>aphextwin.jpg (153KB, 732x408px) Image search: [Google]
autechre>aphextwin.jpg
153KB, 732x408px
autechre would never do anything as stupid as this

http://aphextwin.warp.net

is it safe to say that aphex twin is a retarded hack that only loosers waste their time listening to?
>>
He's building hype. That's not stupid unless you're some beta "muh underground" cuck who avoids money.
>>
....am I reading this wrong or is that timer saying that there's four years left?
>>
>>73841171
4 days
>>
why is this the first time i've heard about this?
>>
Don't be angry
>>
>>73841219
What's the 13 then? The number all the way to the right with the decimal is the minutes (3.203); the part after the decimal point is instead of seconds like 0.2 minutes or 0.4 minutes or whatever instead of like 12 seconds or 24 seconds. Then the 20 is the hours. 13 being the days. 4 being the...years?

Like look at how the time's traversing on that link.
>>
>>73841271
Months maybe?
>>
>>73841271
Those last digits went from zero to 5.999
>>
>>73841316
Nvm there's are only 6 of the "minutes" that I counted before not the full 60. If I am calculating this correctly, the actual timer represents about roughly almost two days as of right now.
>>73841338
Yeah I just noticed.
>>
Nvm I didn't calculate for the minutes. It's actually around 11 or so days I think.
>>
>>73841271
>>73841338
>>73841364
>>73841430
exactly the kind of dorks he's hoped for. "intelligent" dance music? yeah right....

>>73841145
fuck off. autechre just straight up released their last album with zero fucking hype. THAT was alpha you duck.
>>
>>73841171
>>73841219
Both of you are retarded. The last one is minutes and the decimals are thousandths of a minute, not seconds. (Time it, it takes 6 seconds for the decimal point to go down by .1 and one minute for the number before decimals to go down by one)

The timer is:
months:days:hours:minutes.(minute/1000)
>>
>>73842179
Have you not seen the actual timer nor looked at the messages between the ones you replied to and yours? You're just as wrong as they are.
>>
>>73842199
OK yeah just looked again and noticed one I said was hours is currently 52, woops.

Maybe all of it except the decimal is base 60? what would it count down to then?
>>
>>73841123
you can just post in one of the share your music threads like everyone else richard
>>
>>73842213
>>73842199
>>73842179
I'm trying to drink and not do math rn but the second to last goes from 0 to 5 whenever it loops, it seems.
>>
>>73842213
Based on the number I got >>73841430
and after double checking on their reddit, it should be around July 20th.
>>73842251
6 more or less not 5 since its 5.999
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.