[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jew me, sue me >Everybody do me >Kick me, KIKE me >Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4904.jpg (54KB, 450x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4904.jpg
54KB, 450x409px
>Jew me, sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, KIKE me
>Don't you black or white me...

What did Michael 'King Of Pop' Jackson mean by this?
>>
>>73840023
this man spoke only the truth. He named the jew and was framed for pedophilia and eventually murdered for it.
>>
>>73840023
>Jew
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins through the ancient Hebrew people of Israel to Abraham.
>me
used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition.
>sue
institute legal proceedings against (a person or institution), typically for redress.
>me
used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition.
>Everybody
every person.
>do
perform (an action, the precise nature of which is often unspecified).
>me
>Kick
strike or propel forcibly with the foot.
>me
>KIKE
a Jewish person.
>me
>Don't
do not.
>you
used to refer to the person or people that the speaker is addressing.
>black
of the very darkest color owing to the absence of or complete absorption of light; the opposite of white.
>or
used to link alternatives.
>white
of the color of milk or fresh snow, due to the reflection of most wavelengths of visible light; the opposite of black.
>me
>>
>>73840023
he knew about the jews
>>
We have this thread every day
>>
He was an actual pedophile. You should watch some documentaries on him. They even revealed all this pedo fantasy literature last year.
>>
>>73840344
We have every thread, everyday.
They're all the same.
This board is shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.