[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jay Z literally says the most obvious shit like "INVEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1499640818378.gif (737KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499640818378.gif
737KB, 200x250px
>Jay Z literally says the most obvious shit like "INVEST YOUR MONEY" and "DON'T DO DUMB SHIT"
>WOOOOOW SO DEEP JAY Z GIVING YOUNG BLACK MEN THE HAND BOOK TO LIFE #BLESSED
>>
>>73835431
nah it's only beyonce fans that do that
they're obsessed with the whole WOKE power couple YASS QWEEN SLAY thing and they see 4:44 as an extension of beyonce's lemonade
>>
File: xz.png (194KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
xz.png
194KB, 500x333px
>YOU WANNA BE RICH BE A MUFUCKIN JEW
>THEY OWN DA WORL AND BANKS AND ME AND U

jesus fucking christ he fell off
>>
>>73835693
>I had a billion dollars
>coulda 20 billion dollars
>feel that old itch
>where there used to be a slave collar
poor guy
>>
>>73835693
Is /pol/'s new favorite musician a black man?
>>
>>73835475
No they don't at all dumbass, most Beyonce fans despise Jay Z for having cheated on her, and they hate his album as an extension of that (rightfully so, it's a shit album and his lyrics about the ordeal and realising his mistakes might have been endearing as a 20 year old but he's a grown ass man with a child).
Have you ever actually interacted with any of the people you stereotype?
>>
>>73835693
>they call me the black kike cause i's all about a dollar
>the jews have dominion over new york and hollywood

it doesnt even rhyme??
>>
>>73835431
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA I'm 100% NIGGA.
>>
>>73835431
yeah you see niggers on instagram self snitching, posting with their retarded 100k chains, putting stacks of money next to their head and calling it money phone. Young black people are fucking retarded and common sense shit like this is not so obvious to them.
>>
>>73835431
>>73835693
>>73835801
lol im not even black but the message was easy as fuck to understand, you obviously didnt listen to the songs message.
>>
>>73836982
Go to bed O.J.
>>
>>73836804
What pisses me off the most is how ADHD they are.
Someone like J,Cole or Jay-z or Chance will tell them some basic shit like "yo don't be a coon man, we need to be better"
And for a second they're like "yeah, let's be decent human beings for once" and then they post some shit on twitter about being WOKE, but then they go back to trapping and gangbanging.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.