[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the appeal of this album? Easily the least idiosyncratic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7247.jpg (28KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7247.jpg
28KB, 333x333px
what is the appeal of this album? Easily the least idiosyncratic and least interesting of the big krautrock bands.
>>
you only think that because you believe kraftwerk wasn't a neu! tribute band
>>
>>73833675
The combination of ambient guitar tones with a steady, repetitive 4/4 beat basically set the ground for modern electronic music.
>>
'75 is better 2bh
>>
the first track and the other track that sounds like it are preddy gud
>>
>>73833675
Agree. I understand that they were influential and innovative, but there's very little substance to be found in it.
>>
>>73833675
Neu! Is actually the best and most influential krautrock band.
Paved the way for modern electronic and rock music.
>>
the appeal of krautrock is that it's dry wallpaper rock
only patricians will get it
>>
>>73833675
Its hypnotic and there are little progressions in the songs. I like how how jam-oriented this album is, too, at times. The ambient tracks make me imagine different shit in my head and Neu! Is prob my favourite krautrock band desu
>>
It really boils down to the influence it had.

Negativland is the best track by far. I'm not sure why the first track is the one everyone talks about. The use of field recordings, the weird stuff they do with starting and stopping the track, the jamming... all good.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.