[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever stopped listening to someone's music for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

File: danzig.png (72KB, 642x216px) Image search: [Google]
danzig.png
72KB, 642x216px
Have you ever stopped listening to someone's music for a reason unrelated to their music?

I just can't take him seriously anymore.
>>
manlets btfo amirite bros? xD

epic meme post my man in b4 manlet crusty bumm bum lmao
>>
I can't take any "man" below at the very least 5'11" seriously neither
>>
>listening to some recent kozelek thing
>his rambling enters michael jackson accusation territory
>in 2017

deleted his entire career from my hd right that second
>>
>>73833475
i'm not trying to start a manlet bashing thread, i'm just posting my particular reason.

your reasons can be political or anything else, no need to get mad just because you're short too, anon
>>
>>73833503
oh wait, that might be considered a reason related to his music

in my defense, he doesn't actually make music anymore
it was an audio book
>>
File: 1497209628009.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1497209628009.png
12KB, 420x420px
>Listening to artists shorter than 6'4''
>>
>>73833506
ahaahahahahah right on que (Cue) [q]
>manlet crusty bumm bum lmao
great post great poost GREAT POST Ahahahahaaahahahahaha have a (You) [u] on me friend
>>
>>73833544
why are short people always so aggressive
>>
>>73833456
>>73833478
>>73833506
How does artist's height in any way relate to their music? It's not like height is a conscious decision and something you can affect.
>>
>>73833556
Jokes on you I'm 6'1 and by 6'1 I mean I'm 6 foot but say I'm 6'1
>>
>>73833572
did you read OP's post?
>>
>>73833574
t. manlet
>>
>>73833572
I mean, would you listen to a slave's music if you were a patrician in the ancient Rome?
Same thing here
>>
>>73833582
Yes I did and I'm wondering how was an artist's height in any way relevant to him taking the artist seriously.
>>
>>73833608
whatd you say to me kid lmao
>>
>>73833574
sure you are sweetie
>>
>>73833644
lmao there he goes going on again like someone who would go on and get it on going on and get it going in on and going
>>
>>73833626
t. manlet
>>
>>73833671
lmao this kid
>>
I was driving through Oxfordshire when Thom Yorke pulled out on me without indicating. When I got home I got rid of my entire Radiohead collection.
I mean, I get that you should separate the art from the artist but that was a personal slight that I can't just forgive.
>>
>>73833679
t. manlet
>>
>>73833610
What are you even talking about? Is this a /shitposting/ general now?
>>
>>73833698
u frozen like a record my doodle
>>
>>73833715
t. manlet
>>
>>73833704
You sound like a bitter manlet
It's okay to be objectively inferior to other men, it's not like you can do much about it anyway
>>
>>73833556
It's the chihuahua theory. Ignorant people who complain about them being angry because of their size are the same ones who pick on them, which is why they're angry in the first place. Thus, continuing the cycle.
>>
>>73833722
omg u seriously done diddly doggon keep going on and on my dude
>>
hungry lanklet skellies are the biggest jokes of the animal kingdom
giraffes pretending to be lions
>>
>>73833740
t. """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""man""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" who is under 5' 10"
>>
Why are these r9k height shaming threads allowed on mu?

It comes from same bigoted preference of making racist threads or dissing anyone for [insert gentetic trait] and then responses include "u mad [insert trait being made fun of]"

Its only purpose is to annoy and offend
>>
>>73833775
imagine being so dumb you type the same shit online over and over again thinking you're getting under someones skin but theys instead be doodly bopping on they keyboard back atcha
>>
>>73833506
That's a pretty moronic reason to disqualify the discography of a talented artist
>>
>>73833790
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>73833808
t. """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""man""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" who is under 6'
>>
>>73833790

Just report these threads

Since statistically speaking, at least 80% of this board is not 6 feet or taller, its meant to le epic troll the majority of people on here
>>
>>73833832
I'm 6 foot and by 6 foot I mean im 6'1
>>
>>73833811
in your opinion
>>73833766
>using skinny as an argument
any "lanklet" as you call them can just eat more then, not like anything a manlet can do will make them taller though.
>>
>>73833844
t. """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""man"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" who is under 6' 2"
>>
>>73833873
wow are you seriously posting that online dleete right now dude wtf thats not even cool
>>
>>73833882
t. """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""man""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" who is under 6' 8"
>>
>>73833790
Welcome to 4chan, enjoy your stay
>>
File: Super Kek.gif (923KB, 290x163px) Image search: [Google]
Super Kek.gif
923KB, 290x163px
>tfw 5'11 and 7 and a half inch dick.

damn it feels good to be a manlet.
>>
File: 1489792884082.jpg (39KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1489792884082.jpg
39KB, 600x580px
>>73833842
>at least 80%

>pulling statistics out of your ass to delude yourself into thinking your normal and not an abomination for being under 6ft tall
>>
>>73833932

I dont see these threads on /lit/ or /ck/
>>
File: Americans.webm (2MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
Americans.webm
2MB, 406x720px
>>73833766
Only an American would use being skinny as an insult lmao
>>
i'll be right back guys, i gotta make a couple threads on /lit/ and /ck/
>>
>>73833917
t."""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""man""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" who is under 9' 6"
>>
>>73833882
Dude, just stop, you're getting bullied
>>
>>73833970

you wont do it, pussy
>>
File: IMG_2433.jpg (137KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2433.jpg
137KB, 498x750px
>Getting into an artist
>Find out he's Jewish
>>
>>73833995
>>>/lit/9735490
>>
>>73834046
absolute madman
>>
>>73833478
I can't take any man seriously. You take men seriously? Fucking nerd
>>
I'm manlet and i like music too!
>>
>>73835682
You own all the kids bop albums too!?
>>
>>73835829

Nope, my collection consists of only the masculine genres.
>>
>>73833456
>Have you ever stopped listening to someone's music for a reason unrelated to their music?
Honestly no and I think the inability to seperate art from artist and/or appreciate that people with ideologically opposing views to your own can still produce something of value speaks to some deep seated problems within Western society.
>>
>>73833572
if they're too short they can't reach the microphone and so they sound quieter, most male mic stands are built for 6'4"
>>
>>73833456
Immortal Technique. Met him at show, and he was a total dick because I'm white. Kind of lost the taste for his stuff.
>>
>>73833572
Found the manlet
>>
File: 1484968645703.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484968645703.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>all the angry manlets ITT
>>
>>73838097
What happened exactly?
>>
>>73833966
skinny =/= skelly u weak faggot
>>
File: 1499506560513.jpg (23KB, 451x330px) Image search: [Google]
1499506560513.jpg
23KB, 451x330px
>>73833944

>damn it feels good to be a manlet.

epic levels of insecurity here. calm down lad.
>>
File: wack.jpg (13KB, 563x421px) Image search: [Google]
wack.jpg
13KB, 563x421px
>he's under 6'7"
>>
>>73838097
to be fair white people at music events are usually obnoxious and feel entitled to people's time

you're probably just a douche
>>
>>73833478
most guys that say they're 6' are like 5'10" btw
>>
>>73838364
white people white people white people white people XDDDDDDD

haha to be fair but like honestly? white people black people racist douche 4chan 4chan stupid american mentality roasting iRONIC UNIRONICALLY NORMIE PLEB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
probably entitled tbhhhhhhh haha (You) (You)

butthurt? butthurt? anime brainlet weeebs :^)

reaction image!!!!!!
>>
>>73838468
God you are massive faggot
>>
>>73838548
to be fair you both are
>>
>>73838565
That was my only post in this thread. Dude he was replying too is though
>>
>>73834026
Pretty much why I stopped listening to Shulman
>>
File: 1493268419704.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1493268419704.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>73838468
>>
File: Capture.png (32KB, 632x220px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
32KB, 632x220px
>>73833456
Did you take the Steele pill?
>>
>>73833456
I've never listed to a Kanye West track in my life because he makes music for retarded normies.
>>
I can only assume this is some sort of troll, but on the off chance it isn't, I pity OP whose music appreciation is severely diminished because desu a hell of a lot of artists out there are short
>>
File: lol.png (27KB, 1351x133px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
27KB, 1351x133px
>>73833456
>reposting thread from months ago
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/72631516/
imagine being THIS autistic.
>>
>>73833456
Ian Watkins comes to mind...
>>
>>73838641
It's a shame type o negative sucks ass compared to most gothic metal classics, he could have put his deep voice to better use.

They sound like the beatles more than gothic metal
>>
File: thommer.jpg (481KB, 716x1000px) Image search: [Google]
thommer.jpg
481KB, 716x1000px
Thom Yorke is 5'5, that doesn't mean shit.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.