[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw music's been very boring to me lately after it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1696.jpg (78KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1696.jpg
78KB, 960x960px
>tfw music's been very boring to me lately after it was one of the few things that made me feel life is worth living

what do now?
>>
>>73833112
listen to happy music while walking around a park on a sunny summer day
>>
>>73833112
do you have obsessive compulsive disorder?
>>
There is an unmet need in your life that is growing in urgency, not allowing you to find satisfaction in music so that you will address it. Figure out what that is.
>>
File: IMG_1970.jpg (37KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1970.jpg
37KB, 759x508px
>tfw all I do is post on 4chan 16 hours a day and I'll probably be killing myself before New Years 2018
>>
>>73833165
what makes you say that?
>>
Switch to talk radio. Everyone eventually grows out of music.
>>
>>73833112
Literally this.

Music has become really boring for me desu. I win every try not to headbang challenge with ease. what's wrong with me?
>>
>>73833217
intrusive thoughts, and your attempt to remove them, could distract you from music, therefore not being able to appreciate it anymore.
>>
>>73833174
tfw when the abyss has been there all along. Music as a distraction is good up to a point. But there's a core issue nipping at your heels dawg.

You know what it probably is? Your friends suck, or you have none. Nobody connects with you, so your life bores you.
What you need to do is go to the nearest social event and start talking to people. And once they fail to connect with you as well, at least you'll know you have the option. Or maybe you're a freak and nobody will ever connect with you.

In that case read books. Freaks write things for other freaks. Like me for you right now. Or really this is me for me. We don't know eachother and we never will.
>>
>>73833174
>Figure out what that is.
I already know what that is.
>tfw no gf
>>
>>73833227
>tfw cookin up dope in the crock pot
literally everyone needs an esthetic endeavor. Music is one of the more accessible ones
>>
>>73833112
Try something new then. Explore a new genre or just give up on music for a while and get into film or literature or something, you'll eventually come back to it.

If that doesn't work you're experiencing anhedonia, which sucks
>>
>>73833112
suicide
>>
File: 1498047018875.png (46KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1498047018875.png
46KB, 350x350px
>>73833314
seriously? you need a shitty smelly female to be happy?
>>
>>73833112
I like taking marijuana.
>>
>>73833332
or maybe he's listening to shitty music

or maybe he never learned to appreciate music, so that no music you listen to is shitty

or maybe music was never his thing

but he's definitely a shithead
>>
>>73833241
>>73833112
take a break for a while
>>
>>73833361
t. virgin
>>
>>73833454
no i'm gay
>>
>>73833519
what a fag
>>
>>73834049
no way
>>
Disco, my friend.
>>
>>73833260
I have this problem, what's a way to work around it?
>>
>>73835577
you need to realize you are not what you are thinking.
the secret is to not stop the intrusive thoughts, because the more you try to remove them and more they will return.
>>
>>73833112
Feel the exact same way. It's been months. The passion ain't coming back. I guess it's just getting older and growing up.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.