[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Radiohead is the most overrated "band" of all time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Radiohead is the most overrated "band" of all time. They make pop music disguised as art and you faggots eat it all up like the retards you are. LISTEN, this shit is not NOT art. Everything they did with albums OK Computer and onward had been done MANY times before, but they just made them digestible for kissless virgin teens who think to delude themselves into thinking that their taste in music is a sign of intellectual superiority.

Thom Yorke is a jerk. He's puts on a facade of whatever he thinks will get him an in with the young'uns. The blonde and borderline autistic man he was in the Pablo Honey era, the quiet and mysterious yet """cute""" guy he pretended to be in the Alright Computer era, and then the enigmatic and politically driven individual he pretends to be now. But fools like you don't look past this obvious marketing ruse and think of him as the greatest genius of this generation.

I'd like to piss down the throats of everyone who thinks Radohed is a good band and make good music. Get some taste you fucking retards.
>>
>>73829590
radiohead is decent. they're not my favorite band or anything.
>>
File: Scaruffi Radiohead.png (115KB, 443x204px) Image search: [Google]
Scaruffi Radiohead.png
115KB, 443x204px
>>
>>73829590
Reddit is
Down the hall and to the left
>>
nice copypasta
>>
File: supreme gentleman.jpg (86KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
supreme gentleman.jpg
86KB, 992x744px
>>73829590
Didn't put it together until now who he resembles.
>>
>>73829590
>I'd like to piss down the throats of everyone who thinks Radohed is a good band and make good music.

hey we just talk about music here you don't have to say that stuff
>>
yeah man fuck Radohed
>>
>>73829590
haha ur funy
>>
>>73829590
radohed is gud
>>
>>73829646
But anon Radiohead is Reddit's favorite artist.
>>
>>73829618
this man is a prick
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.