[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My mom would send me baked beans in the mail and that was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

>My mom would send me baked beans in the mail and that was how I ate. I was too lazy to get a fucking can opener so I'd open the baked beans with a hammer. And then there was like metal shards in all the baked beans and every time I ate it I'd cough up blood.
>>
am I supposed to feel sorry or something
>>
>so lazy he'd rather choke up blood then buy a can opener
He deserves it
>>
>fucking can opener
>>
He's gonna die and he's gonna die soon and he's literary going to be the next mythical premature figure of idolization and it's going to be annoying.
>>
>>73828683
those cans are aluminum, they'd just bend and get fucked up instead of breaking in to peices, or the top would bust open. he's obviously lying.
>>
>>73828683
Why is this retard spammed here, worse than fucking Skrillex or Guetta
>>
>>73828786
>and he's literary going to be the next mythical premature figure of idolization and it's going to be annoying.
no he's not.

i don't even know who that is.
>>
>>73828996
Just because YOU don't know doesn't change shit, makes you sound old, out of touch.
You underestimate his Tumblrina fanbase
>>
>>73829040
nobody cares about lil pee pee
>>
>>73829040
Nah no one knows who that is
>>
>>73829056
A lot of teenage girls care about lil pee pee
>>
>>73829072
name fifty seven (57) girls who care about lil pee pee
>>
File: jfc.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
jfc.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>73828683
lmao wtf is wrong with this kid
>>
based peep
>>
>>73829072
teenager girls care about lots of things.
>>
>>73829084
Ya mama and ya aunties
>>
File: 1414432962622.jpg (30KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1414432962622.jpg
30KB, 413x395px
>>73828683
>>My mom would send me baked beans in the mail and that was how I ate. I was too lazy to get a fucking can opener so I'd open the baked beans with a hammer. And then there was like metal shards in all the baked beans and every time I ate it I'd cough up blood.
fucking KEK

i can relate though can openers are difficult to use and once i was very scared i might have metal shards in my food from opening it forcefully
no metal shards, i was good
didn't use a fucking hammer either
>>
>>73829040
Maybe YOU spend too much time on the internet. I bet I could ask 50 people who Lil Peep is and none of them would know.
>>
>>73829114
>can openers are difficult to use

Generation Z everyone.
>>
>>73829133
fucking admit you had trouble opening the can the first time you twat

also most cans i have come with those pull things that render can openers useless anyways
>>
>>73828683
I'm sure he'd just damage the can or cause it to burst open.
>>
>>73829178
You wouldn't smash the can you fucking retard

Use the pointy end to make a hole in the top and then lever it open like with a small crowbar
>>
>>73829102
nice try but i asked her and she doesn't even know who lil penis is
>>
>>73829190
well fuck me then, sorry for never having to open a can with a hammer
>>
Based Lil Peep
>>
why doesn't he just use a knife alongside the hammer?
>>
>>73829121
he does spend too much time on the internet

why do you think he's referencing this guy's internet fanbase and tumblr

it's weird.

lil peep? I've never even heard of this.

no one knows who this is
>>
>>73828683
Such a fucking try hard. Oi dickhead, if you tried as hard on your music as you did looking cool you might make something worth listening too!
>>
>>73828683
That sounds really stupid
>>
>>73828683
>not asking your mom to send cans with an ez open tab
fucking pleb
>>
>>73828683
That's fucking retarded, shipping cans of beans would practically triple the cost of the beans. Why would she not send him a MoneyGram so he can buy the damn beans he? And since when does the metal on a can "shard" as opposed to just bending? Any wouldn't he notice that he was swallowing pieces of metal? Fuck, I don't know the first thing about this guy but I already know he annoys the shit out of me based off hearing one line of this retardedly fake story.
>>
>>73828795
>Skrillex or Guetta
it's like i'm back in 2012, thanks grandpa
>>
>>73830354
>Why would she not send him a MoneyGram so he can buy the damn beans he?
Probably because if he's too lazy to get a can opener from the kitchen he'd certainly be too lazy to get beans from the store.
>>
>>73828683

imagine being a professor at a collage who has a smart wife just as intelligent as you are. Above average high IQ and also full european blood.

and then you give birth to this kid
>>
>>73828683
first off you can open a can with a hammer and a knife, you dont need a can opener. 2nd hes retarded for coughing up blood before using his head
>>
Generation Z is starting to become the autism generation
>>
>>73829067
Tumblerites from my small town in brazil know who lil pee pee is. I wish this wasn't the world we live in also, but i'd say lil pee pee went pretty far.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.