[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britbong here, I went into this thinking "oh now i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Britbong here, I went into this thinking "oh now i'm gonna learn about oasis without reading walls of text on Wikipedia", it went up to the release of The Masterplan then ended. The parts they did cover was fun to watch but i was expecting the whole career?
>>
>>73827015
Why did oasis get all the attention in the u.s. during the height of britpop? There were so many that were better.......,is it just because they were the loudest and fought with each other all the time?
>>
>>73827015
post-knebworth is basically
>man we're the biggest band in the fookin world, let's do all these drugs and put out a new album
>well shit i guess people are tired of the whole oasis bit huh lads, say why don't we shake things up a bit? by the way bonehead and guigs you two can fuck off
>well shit that was all a bit crap wasn't it, oh well let's regroup and make another album
>well shit that was all a bit crap wasn't it, oh well let's regroup and make another album...again
>well shit this one turned out quite ok, let's regroup and make another album
>well shit this one isn't bad either, mayb--
>well shit the brothers are fighting again
>well shit noel just broke up the band
>well shit, let's start a bunch of half-baked solo careers, andy you can reform ride
like apart from liam getting a) divorced around the 2000 wembley gigs and b) his teeth kicked out in 2002 there's nothing docu-worthy, just a band of millionaires grinding it out on tour and putting out decidedly average music

>>73827681
>is it just because they were the loudest and fought with each other all the time?
yeah the brothers had fun tabloid-worthy personalities, plus they were probably the only group that could appeal to americans anyway. yanks don't know what bow bells or bank holidays are
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.