[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a "Beach Boys fans are upset at Mike Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: CjwCqASUgAA_Tv3.jpg (68KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
CjwCqASUgAA_Tv3.jpg
68KB, 600x461px
>It's a "Beach Boys fans are upset at Mike Love because he didn't want to sit around doing nothing for two years due to Brian Wilson not wanting to get out of bed because The Beatles triggered him so hard" YouTube comment
>>
Mike Love made Don't Go Near the Water so he's good in my book.
>>
Mike is the villain we all need
he can take it
>>
>it's an "Anon reads YT comments that make him upset so he makes a thread about them" episode
Ugh, I hate these
>>
>>73826962
Why don't you make a thread about it then?
>>
>>73826904
I know it's a photoshop but is Mike actually a MAGA ?
>>
Mike Love did nothing wrong
>>
>>73826904
The Beatles was the least of Brian's problem.
>>
>>73826904
When are all these episodes going to be available on Blu- Rhay?
>>
Childhood is when you idolize Brian Wilson
Adulthood is when you realize that Mike Love makes much more sense.
>>
mike love, while i'm sure he had an acid trip or two, smoked several marijuana cigarettes, and inhaled nitrous oxide from whipped cream cans a time or two, and learned a thing or two, was overall and in general a very straight, normal, left brainer in life. he didn't want brian to drag them into total obscurity by going completely dada when they had already hit on such a commercial goldmine. mike accurately perceived the situation, that brian was losing the plot, messing around before his time with cut up samples editing and drifting too far from the formula - you know, the formula that produced the REAL beach boys classics, around which the weird, arty, obscure c-sides float.

anyway, i like to imagine mike love on acid watching a clip of him doing the dance moves to songs, like the whip, and alternating between maniacal laughter and extreme paranoia that he's. in fact, lame.

om om money money om om
>>
>>73827619
Other way around
>>
>take it, one little inch at a time now, till we're feelin fine now, i guess i got a way with girls

when did you realize al jardine was the true alpha male of the beach boys
>>
>>73827881
fight the sea? do or don't?
>>
File: mike-love-0-435.jpg (109KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
mike-love-0-435.jpg
109KB, 435x580px
>>73827912
don't fight the sea you don't
>>
>>73827423
Yes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.