[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listens to one album >"why, yes, Im a real fan of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: retard frog.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
retard frog.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>listens to one album
>"why, yes, Im a real fan of [band]"

why people do this? If you are a real fan of an artist or band you should at least like the 80% of their works, not only their most popular one
>>
>>73825991
>every claiming to be a "real fan" of anything
How embarrassing
>>
>>73825991
Thanks for clearing that up. It was really bothering us.
>>
File: Zooey-Deschanel.jpg (26KB, 473x374px) Image search: [Google]
Zooey-Deschanel.jpg
26KB, 473x374px
>I loooove The Smiths!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-080455.jpg (480KB, 1439x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-080455.jpg
480KB, 1439x1153px
>>73825991
I love Out Of The Blue!! I love ELO!
>What about their early orchestral rock stuff?
Oh I haven't listened to anything past their poppy and soft rock stuff!
>>
>>73825991
Plot twist: The band only has one album.
>>
File: strangeways.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
strangeways.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>73825991
There's a very simple reason why most people do this- to not seem uncultured.
The fact is that most people have musical taste that varies to some degree, and there are hundreds of thousands of bands out there. So most people will only know one or two albums from each band unless they make a conscious decision to delve deeper.
For instance, if someone asked me if I was a Smiths fan, I would say yes despite the fact that I only own one of their albums (Strangeways.)
Even if someone only knew one album, they would still say they are a fan of the band.
>>
>>73825991
Why do you care ?
>>
>>73826182
Nope, that still isn't right. I really like the album Tim by The Replacements, but I haven't really listened to their other albums. With that, I don't feel comfortable calling myself a fan of The Replacements since I don't know enough of and like their other stuff.
>>
>>73826204
what the fuck? listen to let it be right now, my man. jesus christ.
>>
I never got that form of elitism where people somehow compete over how much they like something instead of uniting through their mutual love
>>
Nah, fuck that. Like, it's not my fault that after their first three fantastic releases, a band like Morbid Angel chooses to release just limp, tame trash.
>>
>>73826153
damn…
>>
File: 1487135242062.jpg (10KB, 157x153px) Image search: [Google]
1487135242062.jpg
10KB, 157x153px
>"i love emerson lake & palmer! have you heard lucky man?"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.