[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We used to have wanking sessions when we were young at Nigel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Paul Reaction.png (67KB, 526x651px) Image search: [Google]
Paul Reaction.png
67KB, 526x651px
>We used to have wanking sessions when we were young at Nigel Whalley's house in Woolton. We'd stay overnight and we'd all sit in armchairs and we'd put all the lights out and being teenage pubescent boys we'd all wank. What we used to do, someone would say, 'Brigitte Bardot.' 'Oooh!' that would keep everyone on par, then somebody, probably John, would say, 'Winston Churchill.' 'Oh no!' and it would completely ruin everyone's concentration.
What did Paul mean by this?
>>
>>73825642
white boys really are something. why not just have a wank by yourself? too straight??
>>
>>73825657

its the patrician method of wanking
>>
>>73825674
isn't there some sort of collective wave of shame looming over them after they do it though?
>>
>>73825642
That's actually pretty funny
>>
>>73825680
>implying that's not part of the process that adds to the overall patricianness
>>
>>73825657
Fuck off with the racism.
>>
>>73825642

Oh man, it reminds me of a story i had with my friend

>just hanging out at school at lunch
>friend asks to jerk off with him in the bathroom stalls at school
>says "no dude thats gay"
>he says "no your gonna be in a different stall bro, its a game. it'll be fun"
>says fine and goes into bathroom stalls because why the fuck not, like whats even gay really?
>both start wanking in both stalls
>mentions hot ass female celebrities while
jerking off
>gets turned on oh yeah
>then mentions having sex with a man
>why do i have a chub
>literally goes out of the stall and forces open the door of the stall I'm in
>starts sucking my dick
>this is gay
>he literally looks up at me and says "i bet you like this you fucking faggot"
>other dude starts laughing and walks out
>the fuck just happened
>goes up to him and ask him why he sucked my dick

>"its only gay if the balls touch anon"

and thats how I found out I was bisexual
>>
>>73825752
oh my, offended?
>>
>>73825642
Let's be honest, they all gangbanged Cynthia, Maureen, Jane and Patty during Beatlemania right?

The requisit to be a Beatlegirl was to get gangbanged by the group, right?

And Yoko refused which caused tension, right?
>>
i would love to read john's comments in a /passgen/ thread on /lgbt/

>u look like fukin winston churchill mate ye'll never pass
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.