[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUT KTk60aGk why dont you g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUTKTk60aGk

why dont you guys talk about this more. wasnt this amazing
>>
meme
>>
basically no one talks about death grips anymore, I bet even fantano doesn't even like them anymore lol
>>
>>73824359
We did a bit when it came up. I'm just waiting for the album to drop now, since there isn't a whole lot to talk about other than it being a pretty solid release.
>>
>>73824383
well im bringing it back faggot
>>
death grips are normie garbage
>>
>>73824359
>death grips
>anything but garbage
>>
>>73824391

>>73824390

wastes of oxygen. not even ur mother likes you go to bed
>>
>>73824359
it's too long, 20+ minutes for one song lmao nty
>>
>>73824389
don't shoot up your school now
>>
>Mix comes out
>Mostly decent threads with discussion
>Mix gets mentioned later
>Everyone shitposting
>>
>>73824409
everytime I see a dgfag being mad at haters it always look like a hater falceflagging, those responses are always so childlike
>>
>>73824449
>those responses are always so childlike
well, maybe because Death Grips are only liked by underages
>>
>>73824449
I think any talk about DG positive or negative on mu is pretty childlike

For example
>>73824409
>>73824391
>>
>>73824390
Only the money store is normie garbage
>>
When is their new album coming out?
>>
>>73824561
"soon"
>>
>>73824449
lmao i cant even read that language... is that retardese? :/
>>
>>73824359
It's because it wasn't amazing. It's Death Grips continuing down the comfortable path. There is no nuance to the song writing anymore, they took the "acceleration" meme way too literally and are now just making basic tier glitch music.

There is nothing challenging about it, it's as punctual and visceral as they ever have been, probably requires even less attention than Bottomless Pit did.

I'm fucking praying that this next album is a big surprise because I love the band but they're heading down a path of total mediocrity.
>>
>>73824647
it wasnt an album for a reason. its just a gabber influenced thing. it sounds good as hell too and youre retarded for not agreeing with me
>>
>>73824647
I can respect your opinion, but I don't think I quite agree with you. I would definitely like if the new record went down the same path as TPTB in terms of artistry vs. accessibility.
>>
>>73824411
It's a megamix, not an album - the song has five distinct sections.
>>
>>73824603
case in point
>>
>>73824740
fedora tip why dont you faggot
>>
>>73824709
nope, 7

1. the "my whole fucking life song" which ends at 3:20

2. the song that goes from 3:20 to the start of the next song

3. the song with the "bald head girl" hook, ends at 11:38

4. the song that starts and ends with a clip of zach(?) singing

5. the song that starts with a woman saying "hi"

6. the song with the "black body" refrain

7. the synth based closing track
>>
>>73824843
I call em

My Whole Life
Bitches More Sick
Bald Head Girl
Come and go whenever to wherever you please
Sick Like
Black Body
Sycophants
>>
File: government-plates-front-1200.jpg (60KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
government-plates-front-1200.jpg
60KB, 1200x1200px
Is he saying:

>Electric current, electric current, electric current

or

>We like to play, we like to play, we like to play

on government plates during the hook
>>
>>73824359
Is there anywhere to officially download it? I don't want to open the internet to listen to music I already know exists. It's really good though
>>
post some god tier gabber mixes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haJnMd_RzCU
>>
>>73827311
I remember fans comparing this album to NOTM long before the gabber remix came out, kind of interesting.

Not that I think the piece of trash that is Steroids is anywhere near as sophisticated as niggas on the moon.
>>
>>73824647
I have to disagree. Steroids is pretty fucking good even if it is just a remix of unreleased material. This release hints back to the roots of death grips with their raw production. I like hungry death grips when they went out and did what they wanted with the music. I enjoyed bottomless pit, though some songs were very basic and too conventionally structured. I wanna hear authentic experimentation and i trust that dg will deliver
>>
>>73827311
a friend showed me machine girl recently and ive been addicted since
cant really explain why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjHMB1mTzZc
>>
>>73827400
>death grips
>sophisticated
holy shit this board get more disgusting with each day
>>
>>73828049
gets*
>>
>>73824843
>>73824932

Didn't some anon post a tracklist screencap that got posted way earlier and everyone dismissed it because "silly sounding song titles"?
>>
>>73828049
niggas on the moon is pretty sophisticated though, from the engineering to the production. I've yet to really any hip hop like it, or really any electronic music like it, I mean have you ever heard something that is as textured as the 2nd half of notm in electronic music?

Not to mention those textures are all percussion, the song composition is seriously out there and something that should be getting way more attention that it is.
>>
>>73828285
niggas on the moon is like if grimes was a bit of a better drummer and hired a rapper to yell some bullshit in mic, how the fuck is this sophisticated you absolute cretin?
>I mean have you ever heard something that is as textured as the 2nd half of notm in electronic music?
yes, I have
>>
>>73828285
>Not to mention those textures are all percussion, the song composition is seriously out there and something that should be getting way more attention that it is.

they might be the most mainstream music act to come out from underground in 2010, they already have a lot of attention
>>
>>73828318
What then
>>
>>73828379
Death Grips aren't underrated, but notm didn't get any attention from critics whatsoever, it was released and completely forgotten. Same can be said for the majority of the fanbase.

NOTM has a lot of autistic and vocal fans though, so it gets a lot of attention in places that are more "hardcore" fans of the band.

The thing about Death Grips is that mainstream hip hop is catching up to albums like Exmilitary, The Money Store, Bottomless Pit and others, that underground abrasive sound being used.

niggas on the moon remains unrivaled though. There is no music like that out there, the Grimes meme is fucking retarded, they're nothing alike and even if there were fragments that sounded similar that doesn't change the fact that NOTM is an album built on complex rhythms, percussion and textures.
>>
>>73824932
which one is he " NOW YOUR FUCKING WITH NMOJO'
>>
>>73824412
it's summer, my dude :^)
>>
>>73828429
Not him, but NOTM is basically just experimental footwork.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.