[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I can't dance and have no stage presence, is it okay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1012.jpg (295KB, 1841x1227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1012.jpg
295KB, 1841x1227px
If I can't dance and have no stage presence, is it okay to emulate his style?

I don't want to seem tryhard, but I can't do anything else other than flail about.
>>
>being a deadpan
>'style'

Okay
>>
>>73823150

no. only ian and david byrne can dance like they have autism and still look cool doing it.
>>
>>73823168

Yeah, but he made it his own.
>>
fuck trying to act like a white boy nobody, try to be like michael jackson ffs. why try to emulate somebody who sucked at what they did?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTXcBo86pz4
>>
>>73823412
mj was a kiddy diddler

don't be try to act like someone you're not OP
>>
>>73823412
kill yourself
>>
>>73823441
>Mj was a kiddy diddler
And you're a kike liar faggot
>>
>>73823551
>>>/pol/
>>
>>73823573

This
>>
>>73823441
>mj was a kiddy diddler
fake news. MJ helped literally hundreds of kids and the only TWO, repeat, the only TWO who came up with any accusations have been discredited. Also, acquitted on all charges.

even IF HE DID (which he didn't) it doesn't take away from how good of a performer he was. certainly better than the guy from Joy Division. He was a better songwriter and singer as well than curtis
>>
File: IMG_0911.png (33KB, 1020x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.png
33KB, 1020x426px
@73823652

>he was a better songwriter than Curtis

Bait. 100% bait.
>>
>>73823150
he literally did bc he had epilepsy and had to do the best with what he had to work with tho
>>
You should do a dance wherr you get off the fuckin stage !!!
>>
@73823671
>@
>>
>>73823573
Seriously kys
>>
>>73823652
His music is banshee-tier shrieking muzak, overrated and dull, he deserved to be culled
>>
>>73823412
even he tried to be a white boy pretty hard
>>
>>73823671
Well, Ian came up with the lyrics while the rest of the guys made the song. He had some input, but he didn't 'write' the songs. But still it's laughable since MJ had tons of help with his songs, not to mention Quincy Jones production worked wonders.
>>
@73823703

You ain't getting my (You)
>>
>>73823706
Fuck off and kys. You and your ilk have poisoned this site.
>>
>>73823671
it's not bait, pull your head out of your ass you think some fashion art group like Joy Division ever made a song as good as We Are The World? or fucking Billie Jean? get real man. 4chan is so inherently racist and edgy, you guys make me sick... you have to play some SEVERE mental gymnastics to believe that Ian Curtis was a better at ANYTHING than Michael fucking Jackson

>b-but the cute indie girl in that movie i watched had a joy division poster on the wall

fuck off to reddit
>>
>>73823717
vitiligo
>>73823707
t. never listened to a Michael Jackson song in his life
>>
>>73823741
Ian was better at not molesting children
>>
>>73823754
lol
>>
>>73823741
MJ is unironically more reddit than Joy Division. Break your computer screen, and go outside
>>
>>73823748
>vitiligo
bullshit, what about the insane amount of plastic surgery to change his nigger nose. he tried his hardest to become white
>>
>>73823748
That's not an argument, better luck next time
>>
>>73823741

What indie movie?
>>
>>73823766
michael jackson transcends websites. but latching on to some cult favorite band from decades ago and pretending they are better than the most talented person ever caught on camera or recorded is ridiculous. Ian Curtises are a dime a dozen. every city in the USA has some boring, uninteresting depressed poet. Michael Jackson is peerless. He shits on any performer you can find video/audio of. it might be another 1,000 years before this world produces another talent as astounding as Michael. everyone in this thread will see somebody local who is equal to Ian Curtis in the next year
>>
>>73823741

Fuck off, /pol/ false flag. You fucking racist retards are cancer.
>>
>>73823774
yeah he got botched plastic surgery, but the vitiligo isn't bullshit, you can read his autopsy reports if you want. or you could just google image search and see the dozens of splotchy ass photos of michael when he sweated his makeup off
>>
@73823808

You gotta work for these (You)'s
>>
>>73823815
you are the racist, and homophobe (even though Michael's not gay he just was androgynous) you think some pasty white British rich kid who can't even sing or refrain from NECKING Himself when he has a newborn baby is a better musician than the literal King of Pop just because he fits in with your idea of 'cool'. you think SHRIEKING
>feelings feeling feeling feeling
is better songwriting than "We Are The World" or Earth Song
>>
>>73823808
But MJ wasn't talented, argument invalid. It's like being talented at counting toothpicks real fast, who gives a fuck?
>>
File: IMG_0927.png (72KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0927.png
72KB, 501x585px
>>73823853
>>
>>73823853
The work of Joy Division has more depth and quality than that of an overblown pop star. One that was so ashamed of his blackness that he started trying to look white after the vitiligo started. One that did plenty of drug cocktails, leading to his death and abandonment oh his three children. Joy Division will always be more convincing to me.
>>
>>73823150
Ian also had completely shit dancing and stage presence and very stiff vocals for the longest time, you just need keep trying, don't be afraid to fail and look like a retard it will happen anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mpZUPPTyjo
>>
>>73823680
he did the dance thing even before he was diagnosed with epilepsy tho
>>
>>73823853
>rich kid
Every member of Joy division came from a working class background, they were doing music full time only for 6 months.
>>
>>73823919

tbf, Ian abandoned his child
>>
>>73823919
ian cucked his wife and abandoned a baby i dont think thats much better
>>
File: 1489911359297.gif (2MB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
1489911359297.gif
2MB, 280x211px
>>73823891
>MJ wasn't talented

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZeYw1bm53Y

>>73823919
michael always considered himself a black man, have you ever seen someone with vitiligo? they lose ALL pigmentation. michael jackson had vitiligo and lost so much pigmentation he had to walk under an umbrella to not get severely sunburned. this is not really up for debate, it's documented fact (feel free to google vitiligo and michael jackson and get educated on it)

i don't deny that he fucked his nose up with plastic surgery. he got a botched nose job and it collapsed, but this is about music not his looks
>>
File: mj.jpg (6KB, 156x225px) Image search: [Google]
mj.jpg
6KB, 156x225px
>mfw I turned a Joy Division thread into a Michael Jackson thread
>>
>>73823150
You'll look like a huge retard, but sure, do whatever you want.
>>
>>73823652
>he only fucked TWO of the kids, the rest he just hung around with like a fucking weirdo

well that's a-o-fucking-k then isn't it
>>
>>73823891
MJ wrote every part to Billie Jean by singing each part to the musicians

if that's not talent, what is?
>>
>>73823775
you know saying not an argument is also not an argument
>>
>>73826234
this is the demo, mj made this at home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obvf95aCyWs
not bad really for a bedroom electronic track
>>
>>73826259
really incredible. Before pitch correction processing became a major thing and he still sounds exactly like on record.
>>
>>73823150

>Dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.