[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadrocker here. Why does everyone go into an autistic rage when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1571.jpg (1MB, 985x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1571.jpg
1MB, 985x950px
Dadrocker here. Why does everyone go into an autistic rage when I say I don't like /mu/core? I simply don't enjoy it, but you guys act like I butchered your entire family
>>
They can't handle a difference of opinion, especially when that other person listens to more visceral music compared to their whinier pseudo-intellectual garbage. Keep not listening to /mu/core, anon! If you wanna branch, add some classical music to your listening, but never that /mu/core garbage.
>>
>>73820623
>Kiss
>Queen
>Cucktallica
>JOJO REFERENCE XD
>Iron Maiden
>AC/DC
>The two most overrated Sabbath albums
>No Heaven and Hell

You are a mixed bag, you like some cool shit but at the same time listen to actual shit
>>
>>73820623
Because /mu/ follows the Pitchfork/Fantano/Scaruffi hivemind and they consider anything that people outside of their comfort zone enjoy "pleb garbage."

There's nothing inherently wrong with dadrock, shit you're allowed to enjoy both Animal Collective and AC/DC. The problem is people here treat music with this sense of tribalism and think expressing any opinion that goes against the hivemind is bad.
>>
>>73820657
I've tried, and the only /mu/core I like is Talking Heads and King Crimson but nothing else.
>>
>>73820671
Holy fuck kys
>>
Painkiller blows all /mu/-core out of the water. Touch of evil is pretty faggy though.
>>
>>73820671
The funny thing is I got into this music because of JoJo.
>>
>>73820671
>cucktallica
Why do right-wingers not know how puns work? I'm on your side now but I though "libtard"was gonna be the worst of it.
"Muh tallica" or "Metallicuck" are good alternatives that actually makes sense. Please pun more responsibly.
>>
>Metallica
>Talking Heads
>Black Sabbath
>Pink Floyd
>Yes

This is a /mu/ core chart idiot.
>>
>>73820712
This
>>
>>73820808
I wasn't aware all of those were /mu/core.
>>
>>73820796
I don't care about politics, I just like using Cucktallica because its better for shitposting, because you immidiatly read ''cuck'' first
>>
>>73820857
>those Asia albums

anything after S/T is kind of samey, but good ELO album choices
>>
>>73820842
They're not. Besides, drones on here never listen tp more than 1 album from any of those bands.
>>
File: 1479756297302.jpg (3MB, 1781x4325px) Image search: [Google]
1479756297302.jpg
3MB, 1781x4325px
>>73820842
Everything on here is /mu/ core, not just the top. Talking Heads is on your chart also which is definitely /mu core.
>>
>>73820623
Because there is a lot of good music out there that dad rockers are too close minded to listen to. Stuff like Led Zeppelin is really good, but I cringe when I remember my 13 year old self thinking that Led Zeppelin IV was the best album ever. Your list is filled with hot garbage too. Not even good dad rock.
>>
>>73820910
>drones on here never listen tp more than 1 album from any of those bands.
>Pink Floyd
>Talking Heads

Autistic or underage?
>>
>>73820623
>90125
just came by to say NICE man B)
>>
>>73820623
Where the fuck is Y&T you pleb????
>>
dadrock boring
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.