[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This will be one of the top metal albums of the year. Listen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 00-next_to_none-phases-web-2017.jpg (156KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
00-next_to_none-phases-web-2017.jpg
156KB, 800x800px
This will be one of the top metal albums of the year.
Listening to the album now, and it's fucking awesome.
Blends:
>Progressive metal.
>Tech metal.
>Clean emo style vocals at points.
>DJ scratching.
>Weird bleeps and shit.

The drummer is the son of the Dream Theatre drummer... and musically they're all amazing.
I'm not 100% sold on the emo/clean vocals, but in a way it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usnsetwZsxc

This is the debut song which is a bit cheesy but I think there's a lot of potential here.
>>
yes, very nice but the only thing that dumb metalheads will care are the clean emo vocals so probably no, but who knows, it worked for BTBAM, not on the first 4 albums tho
>>
>>73817932
This is what I hate about the metal crowd.
I love it when bands take risks and try to do something a bit different... but a lot of people will say "well the lead singer looks weird so they're shit".
The album is amazing, I'm listening to it right now... I'm still getting used to the emo-like vocals on the clean parts but it's growing on me with each tune.
>>
>>73817699
only album im listening to from all of /mu/ today. don't disappoint me op
>>
>>73818887
They're like a progressive metal version of Chiodos.
>>
>this
>ground breaking
What in the fuck? It's the same shit that was really popular last decade with slightly more technical everything.
>>
>>73817932
>not on the first 4 albums tho
>what is alaska
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.