[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Richey Edwards has been found!!! Reunion with Manic Street

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

Richey Edwards has been found!!! Reunion with Manic Street Preachers when??
>>
Can you imagine the uproar if he was actually alive and came back to the public?
>>
>>73817629
there's actual proof he's alive. People just don't really give a shit. And the band doesn't either, because there's more money to be made from the mystique of missing Richey
>>
>>73818371

Links to proof, please.
>>
>>73818371
Would you mind posting it? I love delving into stuff like this.
>>
>>73818371
>>73818480
See OP's pic. It's actually been established for like two years now that Richey's been alive and living in the Pyrenees region. A lot of relevant people are quite about it, however, since he doesn't want to be disturbed and they don't want to make any fuss. But the bottom line is that Richey is alive and well. OP's pic is the closest thing you'll ever get to him since The Holy Bible.
>>
Is there anymore information on this? I'd shit bricks if Richey's actually alive.
>>
>>73817481
he lives in france or some shit.
>>
>>73817481
I try and be skeptical about these things, but that doesn't half look like him tbf.
>>
>>73817481
Fuck, that really does look like him. Eyes don't lie, that's probably him, man.
>>
File: RicheyEdwards4.jpg (572KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
RicheyEdwards4.jpg
572KB, 900x600px
>>
>>73818704
I Google searched the image and it says he's "Vincent" in the Pyrenees (though Buzzfeed says he's a German man named Peter, but I wouldn't trust them too much). It's really not outside of the realms of reason to think he could get to France undetected, is it?
>>
>>73817481
>>73818719
Absolutely the same eyes. That is the same person, whether you like it or not. Richey fucking lives, holy shit.
>>
>>73818734
Of course he's not going by Richey in the Pyrenees. But that's him. Believe it or not.
>>
Ok let's suspend reality for a bit
If this is legit than he is a pile of fucking garbage, completely ghosting his family and bandmates like that.
>>
>>73818805
Maybe, but he'd been talking about fucking off and leaving the world since like 1992. Hardly surprising that he actually did it. Another thing - how do you know that he hasn't been keeping contact with his family and Manics over the years? They would keep it a secret because of the mystique of his disappearance.
>>
>>73818737
>suffer from crippling depression
>decide that for your own sake, you will disappear from the world to try and find inner peace
>"WHAAA WHAT ABOUT US OMG UR SO SHELFISH"

Ameritards everyone
>>
>>73818854
meant for
>>73818805
>>
>>73818854
What? Are you legit retarded?
>>
File: 1495131345973.png (22KB, 563x472px) Image search: [Google]
1495131345973.png
22KB, 563x472px
>>73817481
his eyes are too far apart on that photo, also it's by a photographer who was researching into people living off-the-grid (articles on The Guardian website) The man in the image also looks taller than Richey (Richey was 5ft 8, that guy looks about 6ft)

Also, from a mental health point of view, Richey wasn't getting better, but worse, and even if he didn't kill himself and went missing abroad, a mixture of a lack of medical help and his chronic anorexia problems would've killed him soon enough. The amount he weighed was getting close to the point-of-no-return weight. He was also an alcoholic, meaning he'd have to live near some civilization just to get booze.

I wish he was alive and living abroad happily too, but the location he was dropped off is one of the places (some bridge in Wales, forgot what it was called) has some of the highest suicide rates in the U.K. and they nearly never find the bodies since the tide is so strong and washes them to sea.
>>
>>73818854
You relate to him because you're also selfish as fuck.
>>
>>73818884
>The amount he weighed was getting close to the point-of-no-return weight.

anon please
>>
File: 1466636505673.gif (40KB, 1136x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1466636505673.gif
40KB, 1136x1536px
>>73818884
>I wish he was alive and living abroad happily too, but the location he was dropped off is one of the places (some bridge in Wales, forgot what it was called) has some of the highest suicide rates in the U.K. and they nearly never find the bodies since the tide is so strong and washes them to sea.

maximum feels. But you're right, Richey is dead
>>
>>73818884
def this, i doubt hes some hippie living in the mountains. He couldn't survive thru that with the shit he was going through
>>
>>73818839
I considered this but it still seems unbelievable, if your best friend faked a suicide and fucked off to an island and DIDN'T tell you wouldn't you be absolutely apeshit? Even if he did keep in contact, I would still constantly try to bring him back because isolation isn't cool or romantic, I don't care what anyone or a certain deceased British folk singer says.
>>
>>73818839
His sister still seems genuinely pretty distraught about it and does a lot of stuff for missing people charities because of it. There's a documentary a few years after where the band still seem pretty fucked about it. That's not to say he didn't run off, just that I doubt he told his family and friends. It would defeat the point, wouldn't it?
>>
>>73818805
>If this is legit
>If
But killing yourself results in the same pain to your family and friends as ghosting, so even if it isn't legit and he did kill himself, would he still not be a pile of fucking garbage?
>>
>>73817481
"Richey" looks like he's going to start making Youtube videos about LARPing here
>>
Are you guys really talking about if Richey is alive or dead? Fucker threw himself off the bridge 20 years ago, I thought that was pretty much common knowledge. Mysterious disappearance, my ass.
>>
Can someone rec some MSP?
I tried listening to them once and thought they were Soccer crowd bong shit.
>>
>>73819195
The Holy Bible

it's gonna blow your fucking mind off.
>>
File: The Holy Bible.jpg (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
The Holy Bible.jpg
54KB, 300x300px
>>73819195
Listen to The Holy Bible. Most of their stuff is "Soccer crowd bong shit" and I'm probably not going to change your mind of that, but this is really dark and unlike anything else they did
>>
My god, I hope he is still alive. What a fucking legend
>>
>>73819217
not really but ok
>>
Anyone here know anyone who committed suicide? How did it affect their families/friends/you?

Interested to hear responses.
>>
>>73819272
my step-dads uncle killed himself

he was upset at first but quickly forgot about it
>>
>>73819206
>>73819217
I bought a record of the Holy Bible for 10 euros. Best money I've ever spent. PCP kicks my fucking ass every time I listen to that record.
>>
>>73819272
Yeah, I knew a lad at school who killed himself. It really took me aback as he was the last person I'd expect to have done it. He was popular, outgoing, intelligent, athletic. I thought he was doing well for himself desu. Really fucked me up when I found out. I didn't know at first and assumed it was like a heart defect or something. The weird thing is when people who feel worthless kill themselves everyone comes out to pay their respects, and you have to wonder if they did it while they were alive if they'd still be here.
>>
>>73819277
I don't think anyone with working empathy faculties would forget something like that, anon.
>>
>>73819319
Unless the uncle was a twat.
>>
>>73819319
he was a piece of shit and were all glad hes dead

fuck him
>>
>>73819272
Yeah. This kid the summer after my freshman year of high school and this guy last year.

In middle school the first kid was really great. He was basically the class clown and was pretty popular. He had anger problems though and I'd seen it when I was on a sports team with him in elementary school. I guess his girlfriend left him for another guy and it really bent him out of shape. He told people at soccer practice he wouldn't be at the next one then went home and shot himself with a hunting rifle. I talked to the guy who was the first responder a few years after (he was a real nice guy who would sub at the school and knew the kid well) and he said it was a mess and they had to hold his head together with cloth while they loaded him on the ambulance. Afterwards his family just seemed sad. His older brother was pretty cocky but seemed more reserved afterwards. His mom was a typical soccer mom but seemed really out of it. His dad was always a nice guy and I've seen him a few times at a gas station, where he always makes a point to ask how I'm doing. It's really weird for me because I really idolized this guy. I had gone to elementary school with him (he moved there around 2nd grade) and he was in my homeroom. I saw him every morning and had a few classes with him. He was just a funny guy, and too an unpopular guy like me he seemed like the coolest. Awkward part is that the girl who left him is still with the guy she left him for over 6 years later.

The other guy I didn't know that well since he transferred to a christian school when high school started. He was really bright though and was a stand up guy. I had a lot of respect for him. I saw him at a high school graduation party and he seemed to be doing well and talked about his plans after school ended. I guess he was taking a gap year to do an internship or something before going to college. He came out as gay to his parents and they didn't take it well. He hung himself and that was that.
>>
>>73819195
The Holy Bible is GOAT-tier. Generation Terrorists is a bit dated and has a ton of filler, but Motorcycle Emptiness is a good song.

Everything they did after Richey died is complete ass though.
>>
>>73819357
t. Nicky Wire
>>
>>73819642
You're gonna tell me that Everything Must Go is complete ass?
>>
>>73819705
It's okay I guess. Too britpop for my tastes.
>>
>>73819742
What about Journal?
>>
>>73819642
journal for plague lovers is pretty solid imo
>>
>>73819742
please define 'britpop'
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.