[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay seriously where the fuck do i start in their huge discog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: theres.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
theres.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
okay seriously where the fuck do i start in their huge discog in order to get into them
>>
>>73816865
Just listen to their stuff up until 1982. After that half of the "Cryptic Corportation" (ie, almost certainly the Residents themselves) left and they weren't as good since. There's a few bits after that that are worth checking but it's mostly not worth it.
>>
>>73816908
This, but also listen to God In Three Persons which was 1988.
>>
>>73816908
>>73816930
ok thanks guys :^)
>>
>>73816908
Wormwood and the Mole albums are great
>>
>>73816865
Meet The Residents, or whatever the fuck that album is that ripped off the With the Beatles cover.
>>
>>73817020
I'd recommend as the easiest album to get into as being the Commercial Album
>>
>>73816865
Their earlier stuff is the best but once you can appreciate that you can probably appreciate the rest of their discog, even the bad way later stuff
>>
>>73816908
>>73816930

Big Bubble albums too\
that Renaldo and the Loaf collab somewhat
>>
>>73816865
>15 years ago
>older kid at my bus stop
>wears all black
>wears a fez every day with this fucking eyeball-in-a-hat on it
>one day, “what’s that thing on your hat? And also why tf is it a fez?”
>”it’s from a band but like no one’s ever heard of them”
>i assume they suck and are beloved only by the highest priests of discordia
>never hear of them again
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.