[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is her best album and why? what do you like the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: Art Visions.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Art Visions.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
what is her best album and why? what do you like the most about her music?
>>
we already have a /grimes/ general and we don't need another one
>>
>>73807220
just fuck off
>>
b u m p
>>
>>73807220
art angels is objectively the better one and one of the best albums of the decade
>>
>>73809499
/thread
>>
Claire was abused
>>
>>73787890
Now kill yourself
>>
>>73809560
:)
>>
>>73809560
different topics, mofo.
>>
>>73809772
Same thing every day
>>
>>73807220
I like how she crosses divide between commercial appeal and experimentalism.
>>
>>73807235
>>73807253
>>73809560
why didnt you come up with the same replies to the 7 beatles thread that exist right now? or to the 2 kendrick lamar threads? or to the 2 kanye west threads? etc
>>
>>73809819
I like how shes ever been as far as decided to look more like
>>
>>73809838
this. I guess some people just hate her for whatever reason
>>
Test
>>
>>73809838

the beatles have atleast 7 full albums worth of tracks that every single song was a hit on them
>>
>>73810007
>stop discussing music I dislike
nice autism
>>
>>73810007
Grimes has two 10/10 albums already tho..
>>
>>73809889
Oh is it directed at her or is it directed at advertisement threads she has totally nothing to do with? Lol i dont know
>>
>>73810007
Grimes has 4 great albums full of potential hits. Plus a truckload of extra songs and a couple of EPs.
>>
>>73810034
Why would you think that?
>>
>>73807220
>>73810007
>>73810031
>>73810034

this is 10/10x better than both grimes albums combined and its a longer run time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_w-BGqSMxY
>>
>>73809838
Because grimesfags won't take a single bit of criticism. They won't believe that anyone dislikes her music, it's just one big circlejerk
>>
>>73810100
Ok a bit out of place
>>
GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES
>>
>>73810103
Grimes took critcism, she has stupid tattoos because of it
>>
>>73810103
like its not the same with the fans of radiohead, kanye west, the beatles, death grips, etc
why are you so biased towards grimes and her fans
>>73810100
tastes differ
I think this album is garbage
>>
>>73810100
It's not. It's just a super bloated mess with a few hits. Hopefully people will start judging that album for what it is and not for what the critics said about it during the years. People overrated The Beatles because they were are still are the most popular band in the world. But their actual music is mediocre at best, except few highlights.
>>
>>73810146
Anyone can go on the internet and call her ugly, anyone
>>
>>73810161
>>73810152

no no, i think you didn't hit play

i meant that literal piece of content in the youtube video, is better than any 1 hour and 30 minutes collective amount of grimes songs.
>>
>>73810152
It really isn't, the amount of times grimes is posted has gotten to the point of spam. You don't see a kanye, radiohead, beatles, death grips general every single fucking day. And most of the time those artists are posted it's just straight up shitposting. When it comes to grimes it's again just a big fucking circlejerk
Stop pretending to be a victim and stay in your containment thread. Learn from k-pop general
>>
>>73810161
How was the White Album received? Do you have any memorable quotes?
>>
>>73810198
Why are you coming on here just to complain about what we do? Are you retarded?
>>
File: Capture.png (48KB, 944x296px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
48KB, 944x296px
>>73810208
>>
>>73810261
Im not reading that
>>
>>73810278

its literally 1 fucking paragraph
>>
>>73810191
>i meant that literal piece of content in the youtube video, is better than any 1 hour and 30 minutes collective amount of grimes songs.
So, you're just trolling. How that crap is better than her music?
>>
>>73810198
>It really isn't, the amount of times grimes is posted has gotten to the point of spam
see >>73809838
not even more than current kendrick threads
why are you lying?
yet again why are you so biased towards grimes and her fans?
>You don't see a kanye, radiohead, beatles, death grips general every single fucking day.
wrong
it might be not named as general every day but it doesnt really matter, people spam the threads about the same artist every day
>And most of the time those artists are posted it's just straight up shitposting
>When it comes to grimes it's again just a big fucking circlejerk
like you're not literally shitposting right now, even if your biased autistic posts are unironic its still shitposting because they literally make no sense (see above)
>Stop pretending to be a victim and stay in your containment thread.
see again >>73809838
>>
GRIMES WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>>
File: 1393880803784.gif (422KB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
1393880803784.gif
422KB, 300x173px
>>73810249
I'm telling you to stay in your containment thread and you don't need to post a new thread every time you get a hard on for Grimes.
Also
>listens to grimes
>calls others retarded
>>
>>73810296
>other people are being retarded so why can't we be retarded?
Great post buddy
>>
File: axh.jpg (2MB, 2487x3730px) Image search: [Google]
axh.jpg
2MB, 2487x3730px
>>73810198
>And most of the time those artists are posted it's just straight up shitposting. When it comes to grimes it's again just a big fucking circlejerk
So, do you want to be shitposting instead praising her qualities? Learn how to love her music.
>>
>>73810295

>crap
>literally digitally produced beats

im only 13 minutes in and havent stopped bobbing my head

the opening track to AA is a bunch of contrived bullshit for 2-3 minutes

also >Go
>>
>>73810317
>we
I was talking about him >>73810198
>>
What is wrong with you
>>
>>73807220
Geidi Primes: Good
Darkbloom: Good
Halfaxa: Decent
Visions: Decent
Art Angels: Garbage
>>
>>73810328
>contrived bullshit
what do these buzzwords even mean?
>>
>>73810322
>Learn how to love her music.
Again,
>>73810103
>They won't believe that anyone dislikes her music
Thanks for proving my point
>>
File: Capture.png (28KB, 707x616px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
28KB, 707x616px
>>73810370

put AA on loop, literally nobody fucking would keep track 1

20 minutes into 8bit White Album and still not a bad track

not even AA can say that

this is the patrician re-edit of AA
>>
>>73810451
>it its short its bad
lol
why are you even using the word 'patrician'?
>>
>>73810451
You actually deleted my favorite grimes song
>>
>>73810473
You people need to learn how to type, it's like you're taking your mental illness out on us. I never did that to anyone
>>
>>73809499
Art Angels is shit. Geidi Primes is her best.
>>
>>73810370
That album very unsure and and also impulsive in places it shouldn't be. It's really the confused mess that everyone says it is
>>
>>73810528
I used to enjoy her music but i don't want to bother with it anymore. I don't care what she puts out next or whatever she's coming up with at the moment
>>
>>73810451
>using the pleb/patrician meme regarding superior musical taste unironically
>expecting to be taken seriously
>>
>>73810640
Yeah it's satire
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.