[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize In Bloom is a song about Kurt's disdain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0853.jpg (52KB, 628x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0853.jpg
52KB, 628x471px
>tfw you realize In Bloom is a song about Kurt's disdain for plebs enjoying his music
>>
>>73806798
who cares. kurt was an edge gay faggot who happened to know about 80s british post-punk bands and twee. he should have ohs after never mind.
>>
reminder that plebeian/patrician is a social status and not taste-related in the slightest
100% of this board is plebeian if we stick to the actual definition of the word
>>
>>73806798
how did you not pick this up on the first listen though he's literally talking about people who don't know what it means
>>
>>73806845
100% of this board is plebeian in terms of taste anyway
>>
>>73806990
>how did you not pick this up on the first listen
go ask all the people who don't know what it means
>>
>>73806798
Are you retarded friend? Some of his most obvious lyrics ever
>>
>>73806845
And you aren't literally a retard but I'm gonna call you one anyway for typing out such a dumb comment.
>>
>>73806798
Yeah it is funny. In Bloom and SLTS are his most anti-normie songs, but also the most highly regarded by normies.
>>
>>73807447
Because everyone thinks they are not a normie, everyone thinks they are cool and unusual and unique. And yet no one is.
>>
>>73807420
>Comment
You need to go back to youtube son
>>
>>73806798
He was a Gen Xer. Gen Xer cool was really fucking mean.

Like, snarky, insincere, prickish, constantly grinning and winking at each other and being arch and ironic and being really stark in who you exclude.
>>
>>73807575
Yeah the punks and everyone influenced by them (Nirvana, Sonic Youth, etc) were the worst about this. Total fucking assholes. Just terrible people. And not that I judge music for that (I generally dislike most of that music for other reasons), but I dislike them personally though nonetheless.

I'm really glad Gen X aren't leading pop/youth culture anymore. There were a few things from them I really liked (rave, shoegaze/dreampop) but the punks were cringe-inducing and I'm glad it's all dead.
>>
>>73806798
>write pleb music
>be mad that plebs like it
no wonder he killed himself
>>
File: a62.png (338KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
a62.png
338KB, 800x778px
>>73807531
Except for me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.